https://migswitch.store/ Real?

CAPSBOY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
after taking 30 seconds to click on the giant banner that has migswitch on it, taking 10 seconds to click on the twitter post, another 10 seconds to go to THEIR OFFICIAL SITE, and then finally another 10, i can tell you it appears on this list of official resellers..... its exhausting taking less than a minute to use my brain i see why no one else did.
Ok someone needs a cookie

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
after taking 30 seconds to click on the giant banner that has migswitch on it, taking 10 seconds to click on the twitter post, another 10 seconds to go to THEIR OFFICIAL SITE, and then finally another 10, i can tell you it appears on this list of official resellers..... its exhausting taking less than a minute to use my brain i see why no one else did.
Definitely an unnecessarily aggressive reply when this thread was posted before the reseller list was actually on the official site.

CAPSBOY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thank you .. I was posting because unfortunately till now it's been all over the place and hopefully helped people
Gotta wait to it updates to Australia😔
Post automatically merged:

If you ever lose it your account, console and possibly cartridges are at the mercy of whoever found/stole it
Ouch .. unless there is a spoof .. kinda like the banned Xbox 360 days

Doctorbeefy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully so. they were one of the few stores to still have stock, so I ordered from them.
on the migswitch site, it lists them as being legit, so you should be good. I am still waiting for my phase one order to be shipped. I used modmysystem though, I really only did it just so I could own one. I already have a hacked switch, and my kids each have an unmodded switch, so I'll at least not have to worry about my carts getting ruined.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
on the migswitch site, it lists them as being legit, so you should be good. I am still waiting for my phase one order to be shipped. I used modmysystem though, I really only did it just so I could own one. I already have a hacked switch, and my kids each have an unmodded switch, so I'll at least not have to worry about my carts getting ruined.
I don’t think they are planning on shipping for another week or so still assuming they are legit

I ordered the bundle for the same reasons as you tho it would be neat to own. I do wonder how they are gonna handle shipping the bundles tho if the dumper isn’t set to come out at the same time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Z like Sunday morning