Pegascape alternative?

Meltou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much for the effort impeeza, i will give it a try this week, i'm using windows64 so the commands won't be the same right? what terminal can i use instead of windows cmd? i have git installed, would git bash be ok?

Is really fake news causing problems with loading caffeine???? i didnt try it with the wifi authentification prompt so idk

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Thank you very much for the effort impeeza, i will give it a try this week, i'm using windows64 so the commands won't be the same right? what terminal can i use instead of windows cmd? i have git installed, would git bash be ok?

Is really fake news causing problems with loading caffeine???? i didnt try it with the wifi authentification prompt so idk
Didn't work on Windows, seems PegaScape have something will now work on windows:

1710281203179.png

Win32 is also Windows 64 bits. I had to use a Ubuntu VM.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you guys and gals for the feedback, just put the instructions on the tutorials section:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/building-pagascape-from-source-to-running-self-hosted-mode.650712/

Last edited by impeeza,
Reactions: Francesca

Francesca

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Going to follow the tutorial when I come back home from work. Correct me if I'm wrong, but one does NOT need Linux to perform any of this, do they?

Also, just checking, what does the process of going into Hekate look like for you folks? What I would do in the recent years was go into Connection Settings and attempt to connect to the internet, fail, then hit Caffeine on the right and press Shutdown after the clock stopped. Ever since I updated my cfw on all fronts and restarted my console for my joy cons to be usable docked, the connection attempt works and I cannot run the exploit. Asking because there have been at least a few ways of getting into emunand for ipatched since the beginning.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Going to follow the tutorial when I come back home from work. Correct me if I'm wrong, but one does NOT need Linux to perform any of this, do they?

Also, just checking, what does the process of going into Hekate look like for you folks? What I would do in the recent years was go into Connection Settings and attempt to connect to the internet, fail, then hit Caffeine on the right and press Shutdown after the clock stopped. Ever since I updated my cfw on all fronts and restarted my console for my joy cons to be usable docked, the connection attempt works and I cannot run the exploit. Asking because there have been at least a few ways of getting into emunand for ipatched since the beginning.
As far I know you can run self hosted on linux and MacOS

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Do I understand it correctly that Ubuntu VM is a Windows app that enables you to do Linux (?) things on a "normal" system? Meaning, it's what I would need in absence of Linux / MacOS?
VM, is Virtual Machine, is a program like VMWare WorkStation, OpenVM and similar which allows you to run a full OS inside the program emulating a full hardware.

also on windows you have the Linux Subsystem which I preffer to no use, is like a native implementation of Linux inside windows 10 or up.

Meltou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didnt realise using a VM needed so much memory so i can't self host on my laptop, i give up. if anyone decides to host pegascape for everyone it would be rly cool so i'll wait a little before buying a modchip

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza

Francesca

Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
How long would it take a Windows 10 user who's never got through the process do it? Wondering if I should give it a try myself or wait until somebody else puts it up.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

geekclassy1

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all !

So far I managed to set up my self-hosting server using a Linux VM. I can ping the server and connecting to the IP using an outside device.
When I try to access the DNS Server IP using a web browser I can see the PegaScape landing page. Testing the switch connectivity everything looks fine (IP, download/upload success).
But when I launch the ReSwitched from the News app, I get stuck on the loading screen, no landing page loading. If I try launching the server using "--webapplet", it still connect without asking me anything.

I guess the issue is either in the PegaScape script or in the way the switch itself is connecting but I can't figure it out... To all of you managing to access Caffeine, how are you loading into Pegascape ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol