Jacklack3

( ゚ヮ゚) buddie was here
Trophies
Website
jackomix.neocities.org
XP
Country
Canada
I feel like the eject trick just messes it up (with the wrong timing) give it a couple of tries with no methods it took me 1-30 tries.
Yea, i did it with no tricks and it was lke taking 3-30 tries too so ill just do that.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there a more "easy to use" FBI 10.3 CIA installer?

Empu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So uh, how long should I wait until it says something after "Cleaning up..."? Still haven't made it to where it says "Done", so I'm guessing this takes forever to get it to work :lol:

Edit: Now I only get to "Overwrite complete" instead, what the heck!? It's like the more I restart my console and retry, the less progress I make ;O;

Last edited by Empu1,

Stalls

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So uh, how long should I wait until it says something after "Cleaning up..."? Still haven't made it to where it says "Done", so I'm guessing this takes forever to get it to work :lol:

Edit: Now I only get to "Overwrite complete" instead, what the heck!? It's like the more I restart my console and retry, the less progress I make ;O;
When it says cleaning up, press a, exit fbi with the start button, open blargsnes, open a rom, exit blargsnes, open FBI again, if it says done, press a

Baoulettes

The lonely man
Trophies
Website
www.baoulettes.fr
XP
Country
France
For those who wonder yes System titles like the browser is concidered legit.

So basicly removing "new" browser and replacin it by the one that correspond your model does work.

Like a browser from 9.2 to 10.3 work fine on my 3ds and was able to mem dump and co.
I haven't tried any other system title cause I am not hardmodded for those who ask system tittle id for browser on Old 3ds and euro end with 9D02 xD

Anyone hardmodded would try to "downgrade" only Mset that way xD?

Empu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
When it says cleaning up, press a, exit fbi with the start button, open blargsnes, open a rom, exit blargsnes, open FBI again, if it says done, press a

Said cleaning up, pressed A, quit back to the launcher, opened blargsnes... black screen! and then the bottom screen turned yellow, then purple-ish I guess? And now "An error has occurred. Restart the system."

Stalls

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Said cleaning up, pressed A, quit back to the launcher, opened blargsnes... black screen! and then the bottom screen turned yellow, then purple-ish I guess? And now "An error has occurred. Restart the system."
well, i dunno. What system are you using?

Rodimus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After lurking some 130+ posts on this thread trying most if not all tricks mentioned to get FBI to load up correctly.
I've managed to find my own workaround to getting FBI to show "done" more often and sometimes to successfully load and install .cias.

This has only been done on a 10.3.0-28U O3DS XL using menuhax. I guess one requirement is not having menuhax to auto-boot.
Here are the steps I took to get it working for me. This is not a %100 guarantee that FBI will start perfectly every time. But this is the only way FBI has worked for me.

1. Turn on your 3DS
2. Go to the System Settings app and open it as soon as you can
3. Immediately start pushing the X button, or start tapping the bottom of the touch screen to exit out as soon as possible
4. As soon as you hit the X button and the System Settings app starts to close, hold the button you use to launch menuhax(I use the Y button)
5. Menuhax should start to load and once it loads the HBL, immediately go to FBI and launch it as quickly as you can
6. If all goes well you should be greeted with "done" and can push the A button you should be able to install your .cias

If you get "cleaning up" or "done" but it's broken text or cant hit the A button to proceed, power off your 3DS and try the steps again. My first time after starting to use this method, I was able to get past the "done" screen after about six tries and install .cias files.

I was able to install 7 .cias within the span of one and a half hours, each .cia installed successfully on their first try.
Try to get most if not all of the .cia files you want to install on your SD card so you don't have to enter and exit HBL/FBI constantly.

Hopefully this can help those who are still trying to get FBI to work for them.

Last edited by Rodimus,

Alan Treecko

GBATemp's official fanfiction disposer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
H
After lurking some 130+ posts on this thread trying most if not all tricks mentioned to get FBI to load up correctly.
I've managed to find my own workaround to getting FBI to show "done" more often and sometimes to successfully load and install .cias.

This has only been done on a 10.3.0-28U O3DS XL using menuhax. I guess one requirement is not having menuhax to auto-boot.
Here are the steps I took to get it working for me. This is not a %100 guarantee that FBI will start perfectly every time. But this is the only way FBI has worked for me.

1. Turn on your 3DS
2. Go to the System Settings app and open it as soon as you can
3. Immediately start pushing the X button, or start tapping the bottom of the touch screen to exit out as soon as possible
4. As soon as you hit the X button and the System Settings app starts to close, hold the button you use to launch menuhax(I use the Y button)
5. Menuhax should start to load and once it loads the HBL, immediately go to FBI and launch is a quickly as you can
6. If all goes well you should be greeted with "done" and can push the A button you should be able to install your .cias

If you get "cleaning up" or "done" but it's broken text or cant hit the A button to proceed, power off your 3DS and try the steps again. My first time after starting to use this method, I was able to get past the "done" screen after about six tries and install .cias files.

I was able to install 7 .cias within the span of one and a half hours, each .cia installed successfully on their first try.
Try to get most if not all of the .cia files you want to install on your SD card so you don't have to enter and exit HBL/FBI constantly.

Hopefully this can help those who are still trying to get FBI to work for them.
How to go into menuhax by button?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol