FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
ok i'm back here again on this topic lol

so my homepass died AGAIN for like the 8th time in half a year or something.

did the whole reinstalling of driver for wifi dongle, c++ (2013 both x64 and x86), everything runs fine, my ConsoleNintendo3DS connection has internet on IPv4, and my 3ds detects the nintendo zone.

just. no. streetpasses.

any help? i used to always get streetpasses, and i now crave the little green light, now that i've just gotten yokai watch and need streetpasses.

any other things i can reinstall/uninstall or whatever to try and solve this problem?

incidentally, i can't use nbahomepass.exe either, because nzone.exe kinda refuses to turn itself off, and nba somehow clashes with it and both can't run at the same time? not sure. hm

Last edited by FlameTakuya,

Aroth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still cant get the mac address to open right
Dude, copy and paste the error you get when you try to open it. There are at least 5-10 things that can go wrong at each step (yay for windows and non-standardized software installation) and each generates a different error. Unless you give us the exact error that windows spat back at you, we cannot help you because there are simply too many things to try and trying the wrong one can potentially make matters worse.

Last edited by Aroth, , Reason: wow my grammar sucks at night >_>

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, copy and paste the error you get when you try to open it. There are at least 5-10 things that can go wrong at each step (yay for windows and non-standardize software installation) and each generates a different error. Unless you give the exact error that windows spat back at you, we cannot help you because there are simply too many things to try and trying to wrong one can potentially make matters worse.
Thank you, I don't know how to be more clear than this.

Reactions: NuttyS

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the error i get just says it cant open the macs addresses or it having trouble opening not sure how much more i can say that it the copy and paste says the same thing

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you need to do is set up this

<FILE> <SHUFFLED> <TIMESTEP> <DELAY>

You put the appropriate names of the file and space them. No " or <>, some people do that which throws off the program. If your still having problems just post back what your typing or screenshot if you want.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i entered it like this C:\user\nkoboi66\desktop\nbahomepass.exe base256 true 300 30 then it started to look like it was working then say something like this errror cant seem to open mac address or having trouble opening the mac addresses
lgAt8iM.png

not sure what the screen shot is going to say more then what i said already but :unsure:

Last edited by digipokemaster,

DrakeLyon

Console Perfectionist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I finally got a working Wi-Fi adapter for my laptop! Only problem is sometimes my laptop will blue screen with an error saying BAD_POOL_HEADER. Anyone know a fix for this?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i entered it like this C:\user\nkoboi66\desktop\nbahomepass.exe base256 true 300 30 then it started to look like it was working then say something like this errror cant seem to open mac address or having trouble opening the mac addresses
lgAt8iM.png

not sure what the screen shot is going to say more then what i said already but :unsure:
What usually made it work for me was putting the file extension for both files. Try "NbaHomePass.exe BASE256.txt true 300 30" no quotes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So I finally got a working Wi-Fi adapter for my laptop! Only problem is sometimes my laptop will blue screen with an error saying BAD_POOL_HEADER. Anyone know a fix for this?
Depends on the adapter and the OS your using. It may sound like you would need to consult the manufacturer of that device from what your saying.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked at your screenshot again and it doesnt even have the correct startup for command prompt. Did you put a copy of it in the folder for homepass? I bet thats the problem.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did ( at least made a shortcut cant seem to get my computer to give me permission to move it to the area ) and tried the other other way still nothing

Last edited by digipokemaster,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I remove this? I don't need it now and it disables my WiFi all the time on Linux
This isnt something that installs, just delete the folder where all the executable and scripts are located. Usually the program shuts down if you close Command Prompt or turn off the PC but you may have to use a command to stop it if you think its still going.

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
This isnt something that installs, just delete the folder where all the executable and scripts are located. Usually the program shuts down if you close Command Prompt or turn off the PC but you may have to use a command to stop it if you think its still going.
Yeah as if /usr/local/sbin should be deleted

Last edited by Procyon,

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
did ( at least made a shortcut cant seem to get my computer to give me permission to move it to the area ) and tried the other other way still nothing
Try it this way: run cmd as Admin, type "cd .." twice, so you get to C:\>, then cd homepass, here you type NbaHomePass.exe BASE256.txt true 300 30. It's really simple, if done correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work