ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So, the softchip r72 would fix the 002 error doing the same as with your toy_r2?? or it will patch on the fly??, and can someone give me a mediafire or a non-DL-limit link so I can put it on the first post

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
r73 is brill thnkyou SoftChip team! ohwell guess i compiled r72 for nothing hehe

chuck it my way i cant compile jack
smile.gif
its on my todo list

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
QUOTE said:
chuck it my way i cant compile jack its on my todo list
Incompetence hehe
tongue.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m4rm2uguztd R73 compiled

hehe thank you. Im not that bad for a almost 2 month old wii tinkerer am I?
unsure.gif

once i have everything sussed you can betta test my cSMmonstersquidgychiploadersuperDooperSys-hack.dol
but since the gba was released ive been stuck on the popup box bit in C for dummies so it may be awhile
tongue.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Gamma is still code dumping, thanks to the anoying DJ Dy for the r73 compiled of Soft Chip
cheeky buggery, a little praise in there though, ill take that and not be offended, am i right in saying Gamma should just work if i have the .dol injected in my channel, do i need anything else on SD Card like a default setting or something for it to create? I've never used Gamma, just going to test it for the 002 but the enemy is watching EMMERDALE!

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
r73 works perfect thanks again this is better than patching the ISO for me I hate raping iso's
the first gamma code dumped on me missed out on the second one due to posting can up any to my MU account if it helps.
I like softchip it has no gloss and just works
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok i've tested the latest WiiPower Gammafix002_r2, and it only works launching the game thru it, I mean for those launching the game thru disc channel, the patch is not aplied on the cIOS, got it??

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Ok, i am just too stupid today, i uploaded the wrong file:
http://rapidshare.com/files/174951949/Gamm...2fixv2.zip.html

Sorry about that.

PS: Lol, i just posted the kill link...
WiiPower, again iv'e just injected, had to wait for the COMMERCIAL BREAKS, due to the enemy watching her programmes! so i can TEST, and you linked us wrong, arrrrrrrrrgh
hate2.gif

Ill test this one shortly in a moment, thankyou hehe

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Corries back on after so your looking at an hour.

can you reup please
Wrong, i had time just before Eastenders started, maybe 1 minute to install and test hehe
Gamma works bypasses 002
smile.gif

Is there a version of Gamma that has Ocarina ON, and will bypass 002, but its automatic?

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Two excellent pieces of work you guys have done WiiPower, you and Lucrax or whatever his nick was. I'll get it right next time.

Both Softchip and Gamma working with #002 games here.

Last few days have had some good homebrew releases.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ether2802 said:
Ok i've tested the latest WiiPower Gammafix002_r2, and it only works launching the game thru it, I mean for those launching the game thru disc channel, the patch is not aplied on the cIOS, got it??

The patch is applied to the main.dol. Gamma loads the main.dol and some other files from the disc and write them into the memory. After this the 002 patch is just applied to this memory area. I don't know how exactly the rebooter works, i couldn't find the place where to add the patch for this too.

QUOTE(djdynamite123 @ Dec 19 2008, 09:10 PM) Is there a version of Gamma that has Ocarina ON, and will bypass 002, but its automatic?

Bypass of 002 is automatic for this Gamma version, and for Ocarina on, you "only" need to change it and recompile. The problem is you need the old libogc, libfat and DevKitPPC in order to compile Gamma, you can get these versions from sourceforge. Sorry i'm not going to release it, as there will be soon be people asking for autoboot, force PAL/NTSC and whatever.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Bypass of 002 is automatic for this Gamma version, and for Ocarina on, you "only" need to change it and recompile. The problem is you need the old libogc, libfat and DevKitPPC in order to compile Gamma, you can get these versions from sourceforge. Sorry i'm not going to release it, as there will be soon be people asking for autoboot, force PAL/NTSC and whatever.
Thanx for the hint! will get it compiled soon, +Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @K3Nv2