How to Deal with the EOF [Step by Step Tutorial]

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I remember that I didn't even know what the EoF was and thought it was an inside joke of some sort. Then I was scrolling and found this. Man I wish I could go back to it when it wasn't unfunny crap.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The EOF was once good, now it's shit.

It's sad to see the EOF fall. It's as if my favorite theme park had shut down. I remember all the good memories the EOF gave me. I remember when checking the EOF was a daily necessity. I miss this place. I regret not being able to do anytning to stop its downfall and takeover by the new members.

To those that enjoyed the EOF, a moment of silence for a fallen nation that was once great

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
The EOF was once good, now it's shit.

It's sad to see the EOF fall. It's as if my favorite theme park had shut down. I remember all the good memories the EOF gave me. I remember when checking the EOF was a daily necessity. I miss this place. I regret not being able to do anytning to stop its downfall and takeover by the new members.

To those that enjoyed the EOF, a moment of silence for a fallen nation that was once great

Amen good sir.

Reactions: nxwing

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Who ruined it again?

(I guess the EOF was like Fun N' Gun on 101Gamers - before you ask I closed that -, kind of a relax place, but now it's a subreddit type place.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1