Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@WiiLinuxNinja
Hey I have a Wii U, not a Wii. I also have a Windows 10 laptop(probably gonna have ta updated it to the latest version tho), not a Linux. Could ya please make this program WiiU and Windows 10(and newer)compatible. My dad hates me getting on the internet, so I want to hack his wifi so I can secretly use it, that way I can hopefully update my WiiU. It needs updated. BAD. Thx

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@WiiLinuxNinja
Oh when ya do, not only could ya post it on GBAtemp, but could ya message me the post as well? Thx.
As a father myself, I'm gonna say you should accept your punishment and not try to circumvent your no internet time.

As a gbatemper and nerd, I'll suggest you just use windows + virtual machine to run backtrack, you may need an second wifi card which you can connect via USB depending on the capabilities of your current card. But honestly, backtrack forums are where you should be trolling, not wii hacking forums, lol!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...