Tutorial How to Bypass NNID Bans (Miiverse, Online, eShop, etc.)

• Thread starter PF2M
  • Start date
  • Views 164,549
  • Replies 495
  • Likes 44

Did this work for you?

• Total voters

Tgaming548

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard about a non-unbannable Miiverse which uses your MAC Address. If you make accounts with completely different IDs and Miis, will they be able to recognize you

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I've heard about a non-unbannable Miiverse which uses your MAC Address. If you make accounts with completely different IDs and Miis, will they be able to recognize you
They will recognize you. It turns out that they are not MAC bans, but most likely cert bans. Unfortunately, cert signature checks are done on the server side instead of just on the system side.

Due to this, you cannot unban by editing your cert. You will need another properly signed cert from another 3DS in order to bypass these "hyperbans." Chances are that not too many people would be willing to share their certs to help others with these bans because these bans are permanent and for all online services, not just Miiverse.

Reactions: The Cringe

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm palning to use this because I bougth a used new 3DS and it come with an NNID, being lazy to format I used it as it was xD
But I don't have the password so if it ask me for something (like miiverse, that I'm wanting to use) I will be unable to progress...
SO I plan to do make my NNID, but will I get problem with NNID linked games, eshop or something?

Reap123

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, I don't know if someone already asked this, I did this on my old3ds with arm9loaderhax and now I want to know if I can use that console to do the dsiwarehax in an Old3ds in 11.1 without any problem or if thanks to the edit of a nand file like the secureinfo the second 3ds will brick

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I don't know if someone already asked this, I did this on my old3ds with arm9loaderhax and now I want to know if I can use that console to do the dsiwarehax in an Old3ds in 11.1 without any problem or if thanks to the edit of a nand file like the secureinfo the second 3ds will brick
I do not believe that a SecureInfo_A is transferred in a System Transfer, but to be extra safe, you can use a hex editor to change it back to the serial number shown on the sticker on the bottom of the 3DS.

Reactions: The Cringe

Reap123

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I do not believe that a SecureInfo_A is transferred in a System Transfer, but to be extra safe, you can use a hex editor to change it back to the serial number shown on the sticker on the bottom of the 3DS.
But if I return the SecureInfo_A to the original value then I wouldn't be able to perform the system transfer, I guess i will try it next weekend and see if it works.

Puddies

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is it also possible to unban my NNID, if it got banned?
Or can I only make a new NNID, so that I will not be able to play with my old NNID online anymore?

escequi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just wondering, can i do a region change in an emunand (o3ds), change my serial to a random one and create a new nnid, will i be able to access eshop? (Buy dsiware and system transfer to my friend's japanese console, then just deleting the emunnd as if nothing ever hapoened, without worrying about sysnand)

jaspern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some information regarding the 022-2812 error which I'm also getting on my N3DS since my brother rated those new Pockyman games on the eShop (if that's the actual truth). So better avoid doing that :)

I've been playing S/M for maybe 40 hours without problems, did Wondertrades, logged into eShop, Badge Arcade, Anime Channel and whatnot yesterday...
I let him play for maybe half a day, and he usually just runs SNES-VCs, Mario games and also Pokemon. Then I noticed the error message when I tried opening the Anime Channel and I kindly asked my bro what exactly he was doing (beside pissing his pants at that moment probably). He told me he rated those games (I don't know if Sun/Moon or even both) because they are Awesome!!11

What a twat.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some information regarding the 022-2812 error which I'm also getting on my N3DS since my brother rated those new Pockyman games on the eShop (if that's the actual truth). So better avoid doing that :)

I've been playing S/M for maybe 40 hours without problems, did Wondertrades, logged into eShop, Badge Arcade, Anime Channel and whatnot yesterday...
I let him play for maybe half a day, and he usually just runs SNES-VCs, Mario games and also Pokemon. Then I noticed the error message when I tried opening the Anime Channel and I kindly asked my bro what exactly he was doing (beside pissing his pants at that moment probably). He told me he rated those games (I don't know if Sun/Moon or even both) because they are Awesome!!11

What a twat.
No, it's because you played online the game. I have friends banned 2. It seems it can't be unbanned, I'm waiting for more confirmation.

jaspern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
No, it's because you played online the game. I have friends banned 2. It seems it can't be unbanned, I'm waiting for more confirmation.

Well who knows. :) I also can't launch S and M anymore, as there is now a message reading 'this game releases in x days' for both games, and when I changed the raw rtc clock to that date it wants to connect to the eShop first. This message wasn't there yesterday.

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
apparently 022-2812 is linked to your systems MAC address and as such this method won't undo it. It's possible nintendo is doing it temporary to people who played sun/moon until sun/moon come out but I wouldn't bet on it

jaspern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
apparently 022-2812 is linked to your systems MAC address and as such this method won't undo it. It's possible nintendo is doing it temporary to people who played sun/moon until sun/moon come out but I wouldn't bet on it

Would be a weird decision to make it only temporary, since everyone who got banned probably plays on a compromised console. Unless people who were playing with the actual S/M cartridges were banned too.

Edit: And there's a thread on /r/3dshacks. Really trying to boost those hardware sales before the Switch comes out ;)

Last edited by jaspern,

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would be a weird decision to make it only temporary, since everyone who got banned probably plays on a compromised console. Unless people who were playing with the actualy S/M cartridges were banned too.

Well that's the question. If they can distinguish between compromised consoles and people who got the game early by mistake then its probably perm. if they can't then there's a chance its temporary.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be a weird decision to make it only temporary, since everyone who got banned probably plays on a compromised console. Unless people who were playing with the actualy S/M cartridges were banned too.
Well they sure are playing with a hacked console too. They did dump the games u know.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

says it unbans 002-0102 which is the error im getting
It also say it does not, so try it out and inform here about it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Rye would get shot at sight.