Tutorial How to Bypass NNID Bans (Miiverse, Online, eShop, etc.)

• Thread starter PF2M
  • Start date
  • Views 164,544
  • Replies 495
  • Likes 44

Did this work for you?

• Total voters

jaspern

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well that's the question. If they can distinguish between compromised consoles and people who got the game early by mistake then its probably perm. if they can't then there's a chance its temporary.

As far as I know actual cartridges use headers, and game installs (CIAs) do not.

Well they sure are playing with a hacked console too. They did dump the games u know.

Who are they? If I got my hands on a original Sun card because my dad works at Nintendo, why would I need to dump it to play?

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who are they? If I got my hands on a original Sun card because my dad works at Nintendo, why would I need to dump it to play?
Well this is true. Also, here in Spain, there is a zone where alredy sells the games (Canary Islans, far away from the rest of the country).

Reactions: jaspern

Zehal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting both error codes, one when going to S/M the other eShop. Am I permabanned from eShop and just temp banned from games, or do they just use two different error codes?

Also of note, my Wii U works fine.

Last edited by Zehal,

dalekman9999

Trophies
XP
Country
My 3ds is getting both errror codes, in games and the eshop, but can access the eshop on my wii u, do you think if i called there would be a chance of unbanning or something ._.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3ds is getting both errror codes, in games and the eshop, but can access the eshop on my wii u, do you think if i called there would be a chance of unbanning or something ._.
I can imagine this: "Hello there, I steal Pokémon Sun/Moon and played online, and now I'm banned. What could I do?"

dalekman9999

Trophies
XP
Country
I can imagine this: "Hello there, I steal Pokémon Sun/Moon and played online, and now I'm banned. What could I do?"
Funny Thing is I didnt actually play online on it, I also have 5 copies on preorder for me and family, and the reasoning im asking this is i cant access the eshop with the stuff ive purchased aswell and have spent atleast several hundred in it.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny Thing is I didnt actually play online on it, I also have 5 copies on preorder for me and family, and the reasoning im asking this is i cant access the eshop with the stuff ive purchased aswell and have spent atleast several hundred in it.
You have to. If not, you don't get the ban. The thing that you have preorder the game, does not mean you didn't stoll it xD

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, Only played the story, Never went into the minigame shit cause was worried about that.

Funny how Reddit people are looking at your situation. Did you have wifi enabled when going to festival plaza? Did you connect to the mystery gift section? That you're so far the only person with this problem, that at least has spoken about it, is suspect.

dalekman9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Funny how Reddit people are looking at your situation. Did you have wifi enabled when going to festival plaza? Did you connect to the mystery gift section? That you're so far the only person with this problem, that at least has spoken about it, is suspect.
I dont believe I have, and people on reddit are looking at this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol