How do I update my Switch? :)

Naxster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hello everyone! :)
Before writing that I need to follow X guide to jailbreak it's etc, I just want to say that my Switch is already jailbroken a long time ago using Atmosphere :P
My current system is:
10.2.0 | AMS
0.14.4 | E

Last time I updated my Switch was like 2 years ago, and I THINK I used something called "ChiodujourNX" and "Daybreak". But i cannot remember what I did to update it. I do however remember it was a mess after I updated it since I had to change my Hekate Config and also get new Sigpatches etc :P

My question is, since it was a long time ago I updated, what do I need as of today to update my Switch to the latest CFW firmware (Atmosphere)??

Is there a new tool that makes it easier for us now compared how it was 2 years ago? :)
One of the reason I want to update it, is because I can't play newer games since I always get this error message: "The software was closed because an error occurred".
Don't know if that means that I can't run newer games if I don't update my CFW.
If I don't update a game, it works fine. But as soon as I update a game, i get that error.

Reactions: impeeza

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone! :)
Before writing that I need to follow X guide to jailbreak it's etc, I just want to say that my Switch is already jailbroken a long time ago using Atmosphere :P
My current system is:
10.2.0 | AMS
0.14.4 | E

Last time I updated my Switch was like 2 years ago, and I THINK I used something called "ChiodujourNX" and "Daybreak". But i cannot remember what I did to update it. I do however remember it was a mess after I updated it since I had to change my Hekate Config and also get new Sigpatches etc :P

My question is, since it was a long time ago I updated, what do I need as of today to update my Switch to the latest CFW firmware (Atmosphere)??

Is there a new tool that makes it easier for us now compared how it was 2 years ago? :)
One of the reason I want to update it, is because I can't play newer games since I always get this error message: "The software was closed because an error occurred".
Don't know if that means that I can't run newer games if I don't update my CFW.
If I don't update a game, it works fine. But as soon as I update a game, i get that error.

I responded over here:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob-paradise-ask-questions-here.488277/post-10097045

Naxster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
ChoiDuJourNX still works fine but all the cool kids have moved on to Daybreak.
Daybreak is till the #1 choice for updating at the moment.

Personally I still use the PC method because I keep my Switch offline.
But the All-in-one updater also seems nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright