How do I play the original Mario Bros on WiiU

CharlesDenver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I am generally pretty tech savvy but this is kicking my ass. I simply want to play the original Mario Bros on my WiiU. I did everything in this youtube video minus the Wii stuff because I don't have a wii.

Is it possible to load the original Mario Bros on this thing?

CharlesDenver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I modded it. I guess what I can't figure out is, where is the download? Or what youtube video runs me through the entire process. I really don't want drop another $300 just to get a switch or original NES to play one game.

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I modded it. I guess what I can't figure out is, where is the download? Or what youtube video runs me through the entire process. I really don't want drop another $300 just to get a switch or original NES to play one game.

We can't point you to an illegal downloads site it's against gbatemp rules. It's even kind of iffy but we can only tell you to download Wii U Helper. You will have to google instructions on how to install it a special way because it was discontinued.

Once you have it you put it on your sd card under /install and install it via WUP installer.

Reactions: CharlesDenver

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
where is the download?
Get Nusspli app from the link above (make sure to get the right version), put it on sdcard>wiiu>app folder.
Boot the console, open mii maker and launch nusspli, select whatever you want. That's where the download is.

Also, again any modern android device, google tv, fire tv whatever can run NES emulator. My Sony Bravia can easily run a whole bunch of stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Deeze nuts