Hori to release 'Daemon X Machina' grip controller

switch controller.jpg
Daemon X Machina, a Nintendo Switch-exclusive title pitting players against AI robots gone haywire, is set for a release this September 13th. To accompany its release, peripheral manufacturer Hori has announced its Daemon X Machina-themed grip controllers for Japan.

1.jpg

Other than looking like larger and fancier joycons, the Hori Daemon X Machina grip controllers are pretty much bare bones. They can only be used in handheld mode as they don't pack a built-in battery for wireless support nor do they feature a gyro sensor, infrared camera, HD vibration or NFC.

2.jpg
To make up for those missing features, the company added a Turbo button on each controller that allows you to fire 5, 10 or 20 times per second. Also present on each controller is a programmable button at the back which can be mapped to your desired button.

Hori's Daemon X Machina grip controllers are priced at ¥ 5,162 (about $48) and are scheduled to launch this September. There is no information whether this peripheral will be made available outside of Japan. However, would you like to get your hands on one?

:arrow: SOURCE

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I played the demo of this docked and painfully felt the limitation of the Switch's hardware with framerate drops. Just made me miss Armored Core on current gen consoles like PS4 or Xbox One.

Wish FromSoftware would stop with the fucking "souls like" genre. (Elden Ring)

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk