Hacking Homebrew Launcher v1.4 problem (blue startup screen nothing else)

rengwas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded v1.4 hbl on sd and through loadiin.ovh deta 0 got to hbl but its just the blue and white start up with no apps and pressing any button doesn't work at all. I was trying to use tcpgecko for xcx hacks but can't since there's no apps, did I download wrong?

rengwas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*UPDATE-Got to go past the start up but there's only the hbl (and when I click on then click load a loading bar pops up and has homebrew launcher.rpx above it, it then stops a quarter before loading freezes anytime load is clicked even when backing out of browser exploit and going through mii maker channel or just continuing through browser exploit)and nothing else. My main goal, however, is to download TCPgecko to run XCXGecko, but, I don't know how download apps and every time I download TCPgecko it doesn't show in the hbl, am put it in the placement in my SD card? anyone have a download for TCPgecko compatible with hbl v1.4 and guide on the install would be helpful to, BTW my WII U is firmware 5.5.2 (feelsbadman) if that's any good for troubleshooting.

matruka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
had the same problem, the sd card was not plugged in properly. just blow the dust out of the slot and replug the sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol