Wuhb version of Homebrew Launcher?

Dragon91Nippon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hello a while back I heard someone reference an Aroma compatible Homebrew Launcher being worked on (link to that post) and I also saw that Aroma's Homebrew on Menu plugin has an option what whitelists "homebrew_launcher.wuhb" (Source)
Code:
Hides all homebrew from the Wii U Menu except the sd:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher.wuhb and sd:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.wuhb

I was wondering if anyone knows where I might find this Aroma-Compatible version of HBL because I would rather not have any homebrew apps display on my Homescreen and just access them through a Sub-menu.

(Since I'm talking about HBL and Aroma just assume that I already know Elf loading isn't possible and don't waste my time by reiterating that to me here, this thread has nothing to do with elf loading.)

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
I was wondering if anyone knows where I might find this Aroma-Compatible version of HBL because I would rather not have any homebrew apps display on my Homescreen and just access them through a Sub-menu.
This version is not released yet iirc. And when you don't need the homebrew apps on your home screen, open the hbl via mii maker ;)

Reactions: Dragon91Nippon

Dragon91Nippon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
This version is not released yet iirc.
I guess that makes sense why no one has said anything about it yet. Is there anywhere that I could get updates on it or is it fully private and/or still in the very early concept stage (doesn't exist yet outside of being referenced)?

And when you don't need the homebrew apps on your home screen, open the hbl via mii maker ;)
I thought the Mii Maker HBL doesn't work for Aroma, at least that's what I was told.
Also it seems to mess up Aroma when I put the HBL_installer file into the modules folder.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there anywhere that I could get updates on it or is it fully private and/or still in the very early concept stage
Still in early concept state.
Why should that be the case?
Cause of technical bla? Seriously, it's common knowledge that this won't work so why do you think otherwise?

Reactions: Dragon91Nippon

Dragon91Nippon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Still in early concept state.
is it officially going to be integrated into later builds of Aroma and/or is it officially being made by the Aroma devs? I mean it is referenced by an official plugin.

Cause of technical bla? Seriously, it's common knowledge that this won't work so why do you think otherwise?
I tried it out just for the hell of it and after putting the file in Aroma Environment now thinks it's Tiramisu (All plugins disabled).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4