Homebrew Homebrew Development

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, I added all of the Variables (PATH, HOME, CTRULIB) in the system preferences, and when I type $PATH in msys it shows me /c/devkitPro/devkitARM/bin and some other.

I tried typing the following:

cd /c/devkitPro/libctru

make clean

make: echo: command not found
make: *** [clean] Error 127

make

make: make: Command not found
make: *** [build] Error 127

I dont get any further information, thats the complete output. In the libctru folder is also a new folder created, but it is empty.

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I got the .zip provided on 3dbrew. When the build is successful I should have a file called 'libctru.a' but I dont have it and it is not included in devkitPro, so I guess the only way is to get it running...
If I cant get it to work I will try to reinstall the VM and start from scratch. Thanks for the help :)

minexew

ayy lmao
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the .zip provided on 3dbrew. When the build is successful I should have a file called 'libctru.a' but I dont have it and it is not included in devkitPro, so I guess the only way is to get it running...
If I cant get it to work I will try to reinstall the VM and start from scratch. Thanks for the help :)

You might want to try and have a look at these:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3485941/eclipse-cdt-error-make-src-test2-o-error-127

http://devkitpro.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=153

MeisterFenster

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, I reinstalled everything (the Setup page was also updated meanwhile) an now I'm one step further. But when I try to compile the gpu example I get:

make

test.vsh
make[1]: python: Command not found
make[1]: *** [test.vsh.o] Error 127
make: *** [build] Error 2

I guess msys is missing python?

Edit: the mic example works fine, Thanks a lot :)

minexew

ayy lmao
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, I reinstalled everything (the Setup page was also updated meanwhile) an now I'm one step further. But when I try to compile the gpu example I get:

make

test.vsh
make[1]: python: Command not found
make[1]: *** [test.vsh.o] Error 127
make: *** [build] Error 2

I guess msys is missing python?

Edit: the mic example works fine, Thanks a lot :)

Yes, you need to install it separately.
I have Python3.4 (installed indepently of devkitPro) and it worked without any further configuration.

filfat

CTO @ Nordcom Group Inc.
Trophies
Website
www.sweetsideofsweden.com
XP
Country
Sweden
DownloadMii mockup:
fzkFnZE.png

The green squares is supposed to be icons,
The blue buttons will have download text on them.
And the top screen is not even looked into yet.
(btw, this is a mockup and not actual code)

Cid2mizard

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello , little message for homebrew developers 3DS. Please , can you compile your homebrew directly with 4 formats ( 3ds, 3dsx , cia and elf) and specify the version number.
There are lots of liberation in every sense and it starts to be a mess for users and Newsers .
Thank you ...
Bonjour , petit message pour les développeurs de homebrews 3DS . S' il vous plaît , pouvez-vous compiler vos homebrews directement avec les 4 formats ( 3ds, 3dsx , cia et elf ) et spécifier le numéro de version. Il y a beaucoup de libération dans tous les sens et ça commence à être un gâchis pour les utilisateurs et newseurs.
Merci ...

Reactions: Margen67

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys,

I don't know anything about development and all those things but I was wandering if we could, a day or another, see a homebrew to extract our savegames from cartdriges, using Ninjhax?

I would enjoy to use all the save editor and save viewer like the one which allow to see our TSV and the ESV of the eggs in Pokemon without having to buy a Powersave.:P

Frozen_Fish

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to test the ctrulib examples, they build fine but crash to the home screen when I run them on my 3ds.
The mic example, for instance, crashes when I hold down A to record. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.