Homebrew a list of all the homebrew that currently works with 5.0.2

CootingOwl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheers pal i have already edited BOTW made my master sword 1005 with an attack up of 9999 kills ganon in one hit

FYI, Max stats are
6553500 for Durability
65535 for any other effect

If you shoot a mob with an Ancient Arrow and you have the bow's "Attack +" set to 65535, the mob just disappears.

Reactions: Naked_Snake

renhei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RetroArch emulators, no source provided so can't try. Tried compiling LovePotion, didn't work. Solarus, didn't want to compile Lua. SpaceNx, uses old SDL 1.x, needs to be updated to SDL2. Too tired to try more tonight. But with 2048 being fixed easily is an improvement and proof things will work eventually.

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
FYI, Max stats are
6553500 for Durability
65535 for any other effect

If you shoot a mob with an Ancient Arrow and you have the bow's "Attack +" set to 65535, the mob just disappears.
im just about to test this after i inject my save, Thanks for the info also do you know how to edit the stamina wheel?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only if OP edits his/her post
lol, I know; I was making a request. I launched HBL for the first time only a few minutes ago. Launched "nut" and dumped some BoTW saves, now I'm looking for this stuff while waiting for my rawnand.bin to copy to my PC. First thing I'm after is ftpd, but only found 1 link of it for 3.x, I think. I don't know if it's the same thing that was tested on 5.x or not, because no versions or hashes are listed.

renhei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, I know; I was making a request. I launched HBL for the first time only a few minutes ago. Launched "nut" and dumped some BoTW saves, now I'm looking for this stuff while waiting for my rawnand.bin to copy to my PC. First thing I'm after is ftpd, but only found 1 link of it for 3.x, I think. I don't know if it's the same thing that was tested on 5.x or not, because no versions or hashes are listed.
The one from the app store should work, I believe that's the one I'm using that works on 5.x

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you post you log as an attachment ? So I can see why also erase the cache file and log and give it another try .
Its not making a log for switch for me, if I post the log, I think it will be your log, I tried to run it after deleting the log and cache file and still got the error, out of curiosity I ran it on my windows computer and it made a log then though, I wonder whats going on.

Dr.doom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not making a log for switch for me, if I post the log, I think it will be your log, I tried to run it after deleting the log and cache file and still got the error, out of curiosity I ran it on my windows computer and it made a log then though, I wonder whats going on.
Idk I'm curious runs on both my switches 4.0.1 also my 5.0.2 although I've been messing with the the nand a little bit on the 5.0.2 switch .

masterspike52

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0