Homebrew Homebrew Development

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess this won't work for games like MH and Smash that shutdown(?) - or whatever they do the 3DS - before and after starting the software? Any solution for this? ctrserver looks interesting but I guess it requires that leaked firmware which I won't touch.

wiibomb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I guess this won't work for games like MH and Smash that shutdown(?) - or whatever they do the 3DS - before and after starting the software? Any solution for this? ctrserver looks interesting but I guess it requires that leaked firmware which I won't touch.

there isn't a solution because of simple fact, those games need extra memory that they take from the 3DS Firmware (that's why you cannot run miiverse or other stuff while playing those games), and when those games close, the extra memory is reallocated on the firmware.

basically, it's part of the program, not something you can make a "solution"

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

It doesn't shutdown it just relocates things.

clemull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Capturebb.JPG
View attachment 11819

scholan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Just want to say i know what Gateway is using for the exploit. its not the sky3ds method its a better method...
and i confirm that the exploit is working on 9.2x but idk how they want to load the roms

btw its possible to load .gba from the sd card as homebrew with the 7.x.x exploit. ^-^

Vappy

Trophies
XP
Country
Just want to say i know what Gateway is using for the exploit. its not the sky3ds method its a better method...
and i confirm that the exploit is working on 9.2x but idk how they want to load the roms

btw its possible to load .gba from the sd card as homebrew with the 7.x.x exploit. ^-^

Is it based off or similar to the exploit you demoed last month?

KennyMckormick

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Just want to say that I know what Gateway's additional features are. It's not the sky3ds feature its a better feature...
and i confirm that the exploit shoots rainbows on 9.2x but idk how they create unicorns

btw its possible to load something from something as something with the something exploit ^-^

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Just want to say that I know what Gateway's additional features are. It's not the sky3ds feature its a better feature...
and i confirm that the exploit shoots rainbows on 9.2x but idk how they create unicorns

btw its possible to load something from something as something with the something exploit ^-^

Rainbows/10

williamcesar2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cool story bro !

clemull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica

Kernel?

_eyCaRambA_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you happen to have a compiled version of the patch? I can compile the memdump just fine but I get the following error when trying to build the patch:
Code:
f:/ROPInstaller-master/source/main.cpp: In function 'int main(int, char**)':
f:/ROPInstaller-master/source/main.cpp:181:30: error: 'readFirmware' was not declared in this scope
  readFirmware(0,workbuffer,42);
                              ^
f:/ROPInstaller-master/source/main.cpp:221:59: error: 'writeFirmware' was not declared in this scope
  int ret = writeFirmware(userSettingsOffset,workbuffer,512);
                                                          ^
make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Guys i need some infos... Can you help me?

1)I need to create a button. I think that an image (like a button) + touch input would be fine. I mean, i put a 40x40 square into the bottom screen and then i check if touch input is in that area. Can i do this? And how? An example would be great!

2)I need to put a big image on the top screen, like a wallpaper. How can i do this? Any example homebrew?

3)How can i print hours, minutes and seconds? I mean, how can i get them to print them?

That's all!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3