Homebrew Homebrew Development

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
He didn't say it was his own work. He specifically mentioned under the release that it was created by yellows8.

apparently you have forgotten, how he stole data from ernilos and released it as his own, even stupid enough to post a picture, which proved, that he stole it from ernilos ...
that was the very reason, why he was banned from this board in the first place

Reactions: NEP and Roxas75

mocalacace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apparently you have forgotten, how he stole data from ernilos and released it as his own, even stupid enough to post a picture, which proved, that he stole it from ernilos ...
that was the very reason, why he was banned from this board in the first place

I don't think he was "releasing it as his own" as much as he was releasing it as an attention whore.

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
he got banned for hacking people's computers, stealing data and releasing this as his own work
nothing he released was his own work
I know exactly why he got banned.I just thought it was funny that all this is happening and we can't get any input from him other than his website, which doesn't seem to give much.

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy
Guys i need your help. My computer's Hard Disk got completely corrupted and now it doesn't start at all, so i lost everything... So, could you build my 3DS Binary Converter Homebrew into .cia file and send it to me? My laptop is in RMA right now and for the next 15 days so i can't build it myself. If you want to help me, here's the source: https://github.com/AlbertoSONIC/3DS_Binary_Decimal_Converter

CalebW

Fellow Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Attachments

• 3DSBinaryConverter.zip
    137.7 KB · Views: 131

AlbertoSONIC

Pasta Team Member
Trophies
Website
www.albertosonic.com
XP
Country
Italy

Thank you man!

EDIT: Just tried to install it with DevMenu and it imports successfully, but it doesn't show up into the home menu. NSMB2 worked though...

EDIT2: Tried again, it seems to show up for an instant, then it goes away!

saito1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope it's a good place to ask my question.

Is there any way to create a homebrew which can alter the saturation, and contrast of the 3DS?
I think the 3DS XL lacks them (at least mine does), altering the settings with some software would be great, if it's possible.
(I know there were softwares like this for the PSP)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I hope it's a good place to ask my question.

Is there any way to create a homebrew which can alter the saturation, and contrast of the 3DS?
I think the 3DS XL lacks them (at least mine does), altering the settings with some software would be great, if it's possible.
(I know there were softwares like this for the PSP)

i wish, i wish we could make the screen more dim, but i guess the minimum brightness level might be a hardware thing.
altering the contrast and stuff etc, would be possible, but the 3ds would have to be hacked a lot more than what it is right now.
when we get to that level, things like custom themes, modifying the menus, modifying the boot logo etc, will be possible -- but it's a long way to go (publicly) at the moment i think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu