Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Wow I had no idea this existed, and looking at the makefile it does seem to make a .nds file, so I guess it does run on a DSi.

@Apache Thunder, would you mind testing this if you have a hard modded DSi and seeing if it would work for RocketLauncher?

Don't have a nand modded DSi, so have not looked testing file managers. Maybe this could do what is needed, but don't know. Besides I don't have a hold on the whole rocket launcher thing. I revealed how the exploit worked. So kinda surprised someone else hasn't attempted to make a payload of their own yet. The payload I currently use is not made by me but by StuckPixel. It will probably be him that handles that release. Though a white list making tool I might be a bit more involved with since I was the one that nailed down how to modify the white list correctly. Lot of testing went in to getting that correct. :P

Personally, been distracted with other things right now and haven't done any DSI related stuff yet. Still waiting on ugopwn to not suck, still waiting on something like godmode9 to come to the DSi. There may or may not be something in the pipeline regarding that one, but not allowed to say. So right now I'm just taking a break from the DSi and doing other things. :P

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
It runs on console and allows you to edit nand using scripting (a lot like GodMode9 does, but without the ability to manage nand using buttons).
I've actually used TWLNF to install DSiWare and it worked great. All that you'd need to do is make a script to replace the whitelist with the one for RocketLsuncher.
Also, TWLNF requires you to backup the nand before being able to write to it (which is activated with a secret button input), so I feel it's got pretty good safety. If you brick, you can get someone to install a hardmod to unbrick your DSi.
Thanks for the explanation, I was hesitated to self advocate.

Tarmfot

Trophies
XP
Country
Montserrat
Hello. I perhaps will buy an american dsi xl.
Sorry if this is a idiot question:
Using HiyaCFW could this dsi play original EUR ds and dsi games?

Is there a way to replace official firmware with HiyaCFW ?

Estebdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've found a function who can use o E version of flipnote, if you go on options an use save on SD card, you will have "Archives" folder on SD card.(sorry for my bad english i'm french)

pokeemerald

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pke6.de
XP
Country
Germany
there is a tab on the top where you can choose different flipnotes, i forgot how, its been a bit since i did it, i think its explained in the guide though
Yup, didn't see it, thanks!. Let's see if it works on EUR!

EDIT

It sadly didn't. Nothing happened after doing the instructions :( I have no clue what the other person did

Last edited by pokeemerald,
Reactions: wicksand420

Estebdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Could you please say it again in French? Multilingualism ftw
Sorry for desesperate you :( I've forgot to say my idea and with my dsi, all my messages are gone blank so I must wait for accessing a computer for reply. So,sorry.
My idea is to take all ugopwn files (or the flipnotes only and copy it on archives folder after deleting all your flipnotes who have copied with this function. If you have tested this and if didn't work, my idea gone wrong.

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for desesperate you :( I've forgot to say my idea and with my dsi, all my messages are gone blank so I must wait for accessing a computer for reply. So,sorry.
My idea is to take all ugopwn files (or the flipnotes only and copy it on archives folder after deleting all your flipnotes who have copied with this function. If you have tested this and if didn't work, my idea gone wrong.
The problem isn't weather or not you can get the flipnote to read or not, its weather or not the eur version of flipnote has the same glitch in it, or perhaps a different payload, which is what i suspect.

@pokeemerald did you get flipnote to at least glitch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo