Henkaku Vita + updated pstv

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by theinternetnomad, Jan 12, 2017.

Jan 12, 2017
  1. theinternetnomad
    OP

Member theinternetnomad GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Hi, quick question.

I have a Vita on 3.60 with henkaku and an updated pstv, I was wondering if it was possible to still use the memory card between the two systems while unlocking trophies. Basically using the pstv to sync the trophies earned on the Vita as it is updated.

2. ayanekochan

Member ayanekochan GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I don't think your PSTV will be able to load the memory card unless you format it because the card was originally used on a lower firmware (3.60 system vita). Even if it did, the PSTV will not recognize trophies that you've earned on the Vita cause it's actually stored in a different place than the trophies on PSTV.

It sucks, since I've got the same problem as well playing on 2 different systems and I've just learned to not care about trophies since I can't get on PSN anymore anyway.

3. Tom Bombadildo

Contributor Tom Bombadildo Honk!

pip
    United States
    You can use the memory card on both, as long as you're using memcardswap and have set id.dat to read only.

But trophies won't transfer, as they're not stored on the memory card itself IIRC.