Hacking HELP_Switch games not working on Refurbished switch (10.0 Firmware), on Atmosphere 0.1 1.1-neutos

boo1210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm running Atmosphere 0.1 1.1-neutos cfw on a Refurbished switch (10.0 Firmware). After installing games with goldleaf and starting the games for few mins and there’s this pop up showing “The software was closed because of an error occurred” And there are times where the game froze and the system have to be power off.
Does anyone knows why this is happening, Anyways to fix this?
Thanks

boo1210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
$_78.jpg

boo1210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What games are you booting up? Mine only happens with Animal Crossing
Pretty much every games you can name

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need those sig patches to work

this should work fine

I have sig patches, without it I wouldn't be able to start the games and it would show a different error mgs.

henrytlh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Pretty much every games you can name

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have sig patches, without it I wouldn't be able to start the games and it would show a different error mgs.

If all the games return the same, my assumption would be that the ES and FS patches are not placed correctly in your SD card or your sigpatches are not for 10.0.0.

Since it's a new Switch, the setup should be quite simple. If I were to start anew, I would do the following
1. Delete the folder "atmosphere" and "sept" from your SD card.
2. Re-download the latest version of Neutos released 10 hours ago and extract it to the root of your SD card. (overlap all files if prompted)
3. Downlaod the ES and FS patches from this thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/atmosphere-patches-es-fs-and-loader-fusee_primary-only.562812/ and paste it into your root SD card. You should get a confirmation to merge the folders "atmosphere" else you're pasting it into the wrong directory.
4. Boot your game and everything should be working.

Last edited by henrytlh,

LapCheong

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
NEUTOS repack already provided the sigpatches so i think that is not problem

Can you try using Tinfoil to install the games and again?

I had this problem with pokemon sword, any installer will not work. Finally tried HBGSHOP and it worked

No idea why...

Glad if someone can explain

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Have you..tried booting up a game card yet? To check whether there might be something deeper than just CFW/sigpatches?
A hardware failure perhaps?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...