Gaming Help with extracting the official themes

CbS14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hello! Does anyone have background images from this theme? I looked for them, but I didn't find them. Please help me! Thanks!

Attachments

• Naruto and Boruto.png
    Naruto and Boruto.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 150
  • Sasuke and Sarada.png
    Sasuke and Sarada.png
    974 KB · Views: 159

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you probably can't, not correctly anyway. themes are in the addcont.db iirc. just checked, yep:

upload_2021-7-2_12-5-13.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

iirc, all themes that are unlocked will be decrypted, but I can't remember for sure.

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn figured that.
Off topic is there a legit backup db for 7.55? I used one the other day but it seemed real quick and I did not see anything on my ext. hdd that is in usb0 (left usb slot)
Thanx as always my friend

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you mean you rebuilt the database, there's an easy way to get external hdd stuff back. I'm pretty sure you can unmount the drive, then mount it again, and all stuff will be readded. I have a database rebuilder just for the external hdd if that doesn't work (got it from @Leeful ):

btw, I think you're supposed to mount/unmount the drive while in hen for it to work.

Attachments

• release_0.1.EXTERNAL.zip
    39.5 KB · Views: 112

barelynotlegal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I enabled hen, attached drive, went to storage and see that it detected, I then sent backup bin. I’ll look again but was just wondering maybe I was outdated

To back up my (internal of course) database in case of a corrupted firmware error

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if there's an sg and db dumper for that or you can go to system_data/priv/mms . back up all four databases in there. that's the easiest way especially with goldhen having ftp.

Reactions: barelynotlegal

sammydude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
@godreborn I have Uncharted 10th PS4 theme pkg which was given as a free download on PS4 few years back. I want to extract the background images from the pkg. But unable to do it without a passcode. Could you please help?

sammydude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Last edited by sammydude,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn I have Uncharted 10th PS4 theme pkg which was given as a free download on PS4 few years back. I want to extract the background images from the pkg. But unable to do it without a passcode. My PS4 is at 9.03 so unable to use tools to extract the folder. Could you please help?

https://mega.nz/file/a19yTDbS#ClUihyxUuXrWY5WjZOfAyeYm0LN1JHePPy0-9ME96Rk
since it was free: https://www.mediafire.com/file/2hfimmbxc1h8u16/UP9000-CUSA07737_00-UNCHARTED10THANN-ac.zip/file

mods, please delete if this against the rules.

sammydude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
@godreborn Thank you so much!! I was struggling for half a day trying various ways but couldn't do it. Appreciate the help!
Was able to convert the dds background images to jpgs successfully.
Could you also please help with the following 2 themes? They come free along with the game versions and cannot be purchased.

https://mega.nz/file/6tlWSbbA#V1mWb7xED3k4zxWoq-SRyaokzHPNu0dHNWcv8dX-YLg
https://mega.nz/file/Gt8iBLwZ#yxYA9qatDNDEOTjDH5fl4nxpI-UWO3lQarTgngeFgFk

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might have a change of heart tomorrow, but right now, I don't want to dump these themes. that's not my purpose in the scenes, not after the ps3 one anyway. if you want to create a theme package, you need to make a param.sfo for the sce_sys folder. it's very easy to do, just need content id, which will give you a title id, and game name as well as the company that made it, which you can put your name. lol

sammydude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I might have a change of heart tomorrow, but right now, I don't want to dump these themes. that's not my purpose in the scenes, not after the ps3 one anyway. if you want to create a theme package, you need to make a param.sfo for the sce_sys folder. it's very easy to do, just need content id, which will give you a title id, and game name as well as the company that made it, which you can put your name. lol
Totally understand @godreborn! No problem.
How do I get the sce_sys folder? I have only the pkg file which needs a passcode. My PS update is at 9.03 and so ps4 fake pkg tools won't work. If I can just extract the scene folder from the theme pkg files, it would be enough since I need only the background images.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totally understand @godreborn! No problem.
How do I get the sce_sys folder? I have only the pkg file which needs a passcode. My PS update is at 9.03 and so ps4 fake pkg tools won't work. If I can just extract the scene folder from the theme pkg files, it would be enough since I need only the background images.
well, that passcode won't work for official packages. I guess you'll have to use me or someone like me.

sammydude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
well, that passcode won't work for official packages. I guess you'll have to use me or someone like me.
Yes, I realized that. That's why posted the request here. :) In case you change your mind, please dm me the extracted files if you don't want to post it here. :D Really appreciate you for responding so quickly to my posts. Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    E @ eenterx: i am the new user