OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Hello my friends.
I have some questions about vita hacking:

1.Which hack is better "Arc" or "TN-V"?

2.According to your experience and knowledge when will vita be really hacked?Is it more than two years by now?

3.Is there any exploit games just now on PSN?If it is whats the name of that game?If not how long does it take for another one to be released?

4.When I buy a vita what firmware version does it have?

Sorry for my bad english:rolleyes:

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello my friends.
I have some questions about vita hacking:

1.Which hack is better "Arc" or "TN-V"?

2.According to your experience and knowledge when will vita be really hacked?Is it more than two years by now?

3.Is there any exploit games just now on PSN?If it is whats the name of that game?If not how long does it take for another one to be released?

4.When I buy a vita what firmware version does it have?

Sorry for my bad english:rolleyes:

1. TN-V is far better. Arc is very outdated.

2. Probably very long if ever. Yifan Lu dumped the NAND, but it is encryped and it's very hard to make any alterations.

3. Refer to this chart:

VitaExploitChart.png

4. I think it would be on 2.12 or over.

Reactions: AloneInHell

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Sony didn't mess around with security on their new consoles. The Vita is, at this current moment in time, practically impregnable thanks to all of it's security measures/the way the hardware works. This doesn't necessarily mean the Vita is unhackable, but Sony has made it very difficult this time around compared to PSP hacking (Read here for more info on why).

If you're only getting a Vita solely for hacking, I would strongly recommend buying a PSP instead. That way you don't have to deal with buying the next exploited game or going without an updated Vita, and you say ~$100.

Otherwise, I would suggest getting a PS+ subscription along with a Vita, since Sony gives free games each month (which pretty much eliminates the need for "ISO loaders" since you get a majority of the good titles free without hacks).

Reactions: AloneInHell

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters