Hacking [Help Request] Region Changed from 9.2J to 9.2U [Keyboard Crash]

sailor_moon

Let Me Sing You A Tune ♫
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First and foremost just wanted to thank everyone in advance for even clicking the thread. Secondly, yes I have read the guides and well this is how I got this far in the first place~

So I'm here to ask; Has anyone found a way to install the System Menu for USA? I have it downloaded but when I install it; my emuNand bricks

The reason I'm trying to install the usa one is because everytime I try to pull up the keyboard whether it being in Streetpass Mii Plaza or if it's just to rename folders; the system crashes; and it tells me the PID crash is from the System Menu[JPN] [Whenever I install it from BigBlueMenu, the system crashes with an error]

I've tried following "Most" those guides that people have had success with but they ended in failure for me~

emphasis on "most" because some of them did it from System Nand, I don't have any plans on making this thing a full on USA model since I will be spending 99% of the time in EmuNand anyways.

anyways ANY help; tips; suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Wowfunhappy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't tell you exactly what you need to do as I (mostly) have experience with sysNAND, but crashing keyboard means some of the old region's titles weren't properly uninstalled.

gualala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, have you fixed it?
I figured out by studying the title list in 3dbrew...
You need to download and install 4 CIA's from 3DNUS (all v0):

0004009B00011402
0004009B00011602
0004009B00011D02
0004009B00011E02

I believe they are keyboard languages in US console.

Reactions: mooglazer

sailor_moon

Let Me Sing You A Tune ♫
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mhm, I fixed it quite some time ago~ Thanks to Artemis-Kuns guide~. Though hopefully if anyone more recent is having trouble with this still; I hope they see this post you made so it helps them out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY...