Gaming help pls

deadman1261

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Something is getting corrupted when downloading. Is your memory card cluster size set to 64kb?
it was on 64 tried setting it back to 32 but that didnt work and if i want to set it to 128 my pc says that i will not be able to use the other things on it

D

Deleted User

Oh boy I do love clusterfuck threads.
What size is your SD Card? Maybe you have too much stuff and Moon is getting corrupted as it installs. Do you have any plugins or codes messing with the game?

Reactions: DeoNaught

deadman1261

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh boy I do love clusterfuck threads.
What size is your SD Card? Maybe you have too much stuff and Moon is getting corrupted as it installs. Do you have any plugins or codes messing with the game?

the size is 128 gb and i dont have a lot on it

its pokemon sun and i dont have any plugins ore codes messing with the game

should i try to wipe my sd card clean and download it.
i havent tried that causse i am afraid my eshop acount is gonne be romved and i dont remeber my pasword

D

Deleted User

the size is 128 gb and i dont have a lot on it

its pokemon sun and i dont have any plugins ore codes messing with the game

should i try to wipe my sd card clean and download it.
i havent tried that causse i am afraid my eshop acount is gonne be romved and i dont remeber my pasword
Yea. But your eshop account is tied to your device so if you wipe it it won't mess with your account

deadman1261

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yea. But your eshop account is tied to your device so if you wipe it it won't mess with your account
k thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

k great i tried saving my old documents so if it doesnt work i could reset them and now my sd card is locked ore something so i cant do anything any more

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
k great i tried saving my old documents so if it doesnt work i could reset them and now my sd card is locked ore something so i cant do anything any more
Then it's definitely your SD what's acting up I'd recommend replacing it. (I really hope you didn't miss that tiny physical lock switch.)

deadman1261

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Then it's definitely your SD what's acting up I'd recommend replacing it. (I really hope you didn't miss that tiny physical lock switch.)
yeah ill od that

yeah so i figuird out that you should never format an sd card cause it wil be unusable afterwards great now i have to buy a new 1

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
yeah so i figuird out that you should never format an sd card cause it wil be unusable afterwards great now i have to buy a new 1
What? I hate to break it to you, but this simply isn't true. I've formatted my SD cards numerous times and haven't run across an issue like yours.

deadman1261

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What? I hate to break it to you, but this simply isn't true. I've formatted my SD cards numerous times and haven't run across an issue like yours.
oh well it didnt work any more so i bought a new 1 and yes that was indeed the problem the gasme boots up now.

thanks for the help everyone

What software did you use to format your SD card?
windows

DonJav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
oh well it didnt work any more so i bought a new 1 and yes that was indeed the problem the gasme boots up now.

thanks for the help everyone

windows
I thought Windows only formatted sd cards over 32gb as exFat which the 3ds doesn't like, that might be your issue,
I used this for my 64gb card and it worked a treat http://www.partitionwizard.com/free-partition-manager.html
The guide used was http://lofi-gaming.org.uk/blog/2013...-upgrade-your-3ds-sd-card-to-64gb-and-beyond/.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F