Hacking Homebrew Not Booting Nintendo 2ds!

QJOTech_SecondACC

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Evreyone,
so I have an Nintendo 2ds that was homebrewed, but I removed the sd card and wiped everything from the drive. I thought i had a backup of all the files from the sd card but it apears not. Also I checked if i can get the file with this program called "RescuePro" but nothing.
Now the Nintendo 2ds just stays at a black screen and does not boot. It only boots when sd card not inserted.
Can someone please help me fix this problem? Please?
Thank You

Reactions: LNLenost

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to put boot.firm on the sd card, but why did you wipe it in the first place? if you're trying to un homebrew it, just stop, that's just an idiotic and dangerous thing it do. A significant portion of people who try to do that end up bricking their system.

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Evreyone,
so I have an Nintendo 2ds that was homebrewed, but I removed the sd card and wiped everything from the drive. I thought i had a backup of all the files from the sd card but it apears not. Also I checked if i can get the file with this program called "RescuePro" but nothing.
Now the Nintendo 2ds just stays at a black screen and does not boot. It only boots when sd card not inserted.
Can someone please help me fix this problem? Please?
Thank You
1. Without boot.firm on the root, the system will not boot.
2. Please don't ever ever wipe a 3DS SD card without careful reason and preparation and
3. ALWAYS make 100% sure you have a current backup of the SD card before wiping.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?