Feromac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey Guys,
I kinda have a Problem Here.

Recently i tried to format my 2DS which had CFW on it. I followed a tutorial on YouTube which worked perfectly fine until i Had to press "Un-install Hax" and perform the required D-Pad combo. I booted up my console, which caused my 2ds to show me, the so-called, "Black screen of death" and the Blue LED Light. I was kinda shocked and a bit scared that i bricked my console. After searching for a solution i kinda formated my SD Card (dont ask me why, i know its stupid) which also means all the CFW and Nintendo 3DS folders are gone. Now my 2DS doesnt boot properly and has an empty SD Card.

Any ideas on how to fix that? Or is my console forever doomed to be useless?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likely because of your attempt to remove custom firmware from your console, you have removed your ability to fix your console. (This is why removing it is never recommended.)

It depends on what you mean by "doesn't boot properly". Does the power light stay on or does it turn on then off? If it's the latter then boot9strap is still installed and you can easily fix it.

Feromac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Most likely because of your attempt to remove custom firmware from your console, you have removed your ability to fix your console. (This is why removing it is never recommended.)

It depends on what you mean by "doesn't boot properly". Does the power light stay on or does it turn on then off? If it's the latter then boot9strap is still installed and you can easily fix it.
The light stays on but like i said, my the SD Card is still empty. So i dont rly know what u mean by boot9strap tbh🙃

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The light stays on but like i said, my the SD Card is still empty. So i dont rly know what u mean by boot9strap tbh🙃
boot9strap is a firmware loader that lets you load Luma3DS and other tools like GodMode9. Removing custom firmware means removing this, and thus you no longer have the ability to fix your console without buying an ntrboot-compatible DS flashcart.

Did you remember to do the safety tests? They would have checked if uninstalling would have bricked or not.

Feromac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
boot9strap is a firmware loader that lets you load Luma3DS and other tools like GodMode9. Removing custom firmware means removing this, and thus you no longer have the ability to fix your console without buying an ntrboot-compatible DS flashcart.

Did you remember to do the safety tests? They would have checked if uninstalling would have bricked or not.
If you mean that if i looked If my console is "dehackable" with safety tests, then yeah i passed all safety tests and i still kinda bricked it. But are u sure about my console being repairable with this ntrboot card? I dont wanna buy If its not going to help me

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys,
I kinda have a Problem Here.

Recently i tried to format my 2DS which had CFW on it. I followed a tutorial on YouTube which worked perfectly fine until i Had to press "Un-install Hax" and perform the required D-Pad combo. I booted up my console, which caused my 2ds to show me, the so-called, "Black screen of death" and the Blue LED Light. I was kinda shocked and a bit scared that i bricked my console. After searching for a solution i kinda formated my SD Card (dont ask me why, i know its stupid) which also means all the CFW and Nintendo 3DS folders are gone. Now my 2DS doesnt boot properly and has an empty SD Card.

Any ideas on how to fix that? Or is my console forever doomed to be useless?

Bad idea to follow youtube video.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean that if i looked If my console is "dehackable" with safety tests, then yeah i passed all safety tests and i still kinda bricked it. But are u sure about my console being repairable with this ntrboot card? I dont wanna buy If its not going to help me
ntrboot cards can fix any software brick because the console boots into them before it ever loads the firmware from its own NAND.

If you don't have a second DS, DSi, or 3DS, you would need to buy a pre-flashed card. Otherwise you can use a second console to prepare a compatible card.

Reactions: Feromac

Feromac

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ntrboot cards can fix any software brick because the console boots into them before it ever loads the firmware from its own NAND.

If you don't have a second DS, DSi, or 3DS, you would need to buy a pre-flashed card. Otherwise you can use a second console to prepare a compatible card.
Are there any tutorials for that? And what do U mean by "pre-flashed"? I saw a video where someone used magnets along that Card, so i'm kinda clueless on how to perform that. And Just to be clear, U can still do that with an empty sd-card, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto