3dsxl brick after removing the hax

Jucika

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
ok i watch video on YT to fix some problem in my 3ds and i delete the hax in gm9, while there are still games in the 3ds now my 3dsxl is just black screen- light power on(it dont off) I can't do anything because it just has a black screen, someone said I should use ntrboot but I don't know how to do it. pls someone help my 3dsxl

• Sad
Reactions: KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok i watch video on YT to fix some problem in my 3ds and i delete the hax in gm9, while there are still games in the 3ds now my 3dsxl is just black screen- light power on(it dont off) I can't do anything because it just has a black screen, someone said I should use ntrboot but I don't know how to do it. pls someone help my 3dsxl
Not again. → :cry:
Isn't the warning big enough already? Isn't it clear? Perhaps they should write it even bigger?
UninstallCFW.png

Uninstalling CFW does not solve 3DS problems.

Even YouTubers shamelessly copying The Guide to create mediocre (at best) videos to earn $$$ with their videos should mention the problem by now!
If you followed a video not mentioning all of the potential problems and telling the correct way to ensure what can be ensured you should ask the video author for help. Would be interesting if these unpleasant people profiting from the work of others are willing and able to give support.

Here are all the instructions and the warning from above:
https://3ds.hacks.guide/uninstall-cfw
Cutting corners and/or skipping tests is risky to say the least.

As for ntrboot, instructions are on The Guide as well. You will need a compatible flashcart.
https://3ds.hacks.guide/ntrboot

• Love
Reactions: Alexander1970

XRTerra

What if instead of ohio, it was kai cenat land
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what even was the original problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up