I need help for terraria 3ds world

Gigaverse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I need help, I was playing in a normal world on an old 3ds (I must point out that I didn't do anything wrong) I just left and saved the game, when I came back I got an arm11 (core 0) error of data abort type and in status it says something like Translation-Page. I think the world was corrupted in some way and if that's the case, what way do I have to restore it? I was about to get to the hardmode, help pls :(

Gigaverse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
This is the luma dump that gives me when it crashes I'm sorry for the delay, I didn't think anyone would read this.

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Dump your save data. Both the savefile and the ExtData.

The crash doesn't matter if it happens in Terraria, it most likely means that the world is corrupt.

If you create a new world, can you join that with your player? That will rule out if the player is corrupt, the world is corrupt, or both.

DUMP YOUR SAVE FIRST!

Also post your player + world, I could try looking into it.

Gigaverse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Post automatically merged:

Dump your save data. Both the savefile and the ExtData.

The crash doesn't matter if it happens in Terraria, it most likely means that the world is corrupt.

If you create a new world, can you join that with your player? That will rule out if the player is corrupt, the world is corrupt, or both.

DUMP YOUR SAVE FIRST!

Also post your player + world, I could try looking into it.
My player is not corrupt, I checked it, that's why I removed it from the zip

Attachments

• my save and dmp.zip
    799.3 KB · Views: 5

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary

Please be patient, I'm having health complications.

I don't fully understand the world file format yet, but I don't think you want me to say "your world looks like it got completely nuked with only few bits of blocks left" until I'm able to check if it's really true or not. But so far that seems to be the verdict.

In the meantime, did you test your player file in a brand new world?

Gigaverse

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Please be patient, I'm having health complications.

I don't fully understand the world file format yet, but I don't think you want me to say "your world looks like it got completely nuked with only few bits of blocks left" until I'm able to check if it's really true or not. But so far that seems to be the verdict.

In the meantime, did you test your player file in a brand new world?
If the player tries it and it works perfectly (here between us using the specter boots for another character), don't worry, you have all the time in the world. I had only thought that you had forgotten :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated