Paula_Wii_U

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello everyone. I need help. My son tried to
hacked/Jailbroken our daughters' Wii U and now when they try to play and they turn it on it goes directly to the homebrew launcher when the SD card is in. When we take out the SD card when it turns on the screen goes black and it has a - 3 on the top left corner. Please help if anyone who could help me I can be reached at IG @ 4ever_urs777 or fb @Paula Cortez
Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20210130_191257.jpg
    IMG_20210130_191257.jpg
    581.4 KB · Views: 184

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone. I need help. My son tried to
hacked/Jailbroken our daughters' Wii U and now when they try to play and they turn it on it goes directly to the homebrew launcher when the SD card is in. When we take out the SD card when it turns on the screen goes black and it has a - 3 on the top left corner. Please help if anyone who could help me I can be reached at IG @ 4ever_urs777 or fb @Paula Cortez
Thank you
Just simply select the option named "Mocha CFW" and run it.

Paula_Wii_U

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You need to edit the config.txt so "default=sysmenu" or you can press Home to change it.

Alternatively, you can just hold B while booting to boot the system menu, but that's cumbersome.
I did run mocha cfw it didn't do anything. It goes back into homebrew

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

like I said, if it's happening when you turn on the system, it's cbhc. press home when it says autobooting.

OK thanks I'll try it. But how can I get it to go back and load properly??

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did run mocha cfw it didn't do anything. It goes back into homebrew
That was bad advice, since you're running CBHC. Follow the advice @godreborn and I gave you.

OK thanks I'll try it. But how can I get it to go back and load properly??
Turn off the system and power it on with the SD card. Alternatively, take out the SD card and edit the config manually.

Reactions: Paula_Wii_U

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there should be an option for linking it permanently when you press the home menu, but it's been years, so I can't remember exactly.

Paula_Wii_U

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
it doesn't say "autobooting" at all?
It used to. Like yesterday they were playing Mario 3d and today when they went to play it loaded into homebrew and even if you select one of the options it still goes back to homebrew when I press the home button to get out. Now it just loads and says on - 3

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-3 means it can't detect the sd card, so it's forcing you to open the homebrew launcher. not sure what to do if you can't use the home button. did you install cbhc with the installer or manually?

Reactions: Paula_Wii_U

Paula_Wii_U

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
-3 means it can't detect the sd card, so it's forcing you to open the homebrew launcher. not sure what to do if you can't use the home button. did you install cbhc with the installer or manually?

Intaller

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The picture in the op only shows Haxchi on the sd card. There is nothing to suggest that cbhc has been installed here....

Iirc holding B when launching Haxchi should boot system menu but this may have changed so I would check the config.txt on the sd card in your pc to see what the fw image/default is set to.

Reactions: jeannotte

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The picture in the op only shows Haxchi on the sd card. There is nothing to suggest that cbhc has been installed here....

Iirc holding B when launching Haxchi should boot system menu but this may have changed so I would check the config.txt on the sd card in your pc to see what the fw image/default is set to.
The op says it happens at boot.

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So no cbhc then?

Im assuming that since haxchi is still on the sd card then cbhc folder would be also if used. Otherwise, why leave just haxchi on there??

Also, the presence of Mocha suggests a way to boot to cfw as cbhc will do autoboot but that does not display when the console is powered on reading the above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol