Gaming Help finding games to play

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
Yes..it is awesome. So much fun to be had. It's definitely not for everyone though.
That's true. I'm a huge Sony fan and I bought the DS/3DS only to play Pokemon(huuuuuge Pokemon fan). The only games I used to play were on my PSx systems. God of war, Uncharted, Kingdom Hearts, AC etc... you know, tough games. :P This one looks a little weird for the stuff I'm used to, but I'll give it a try. What's the purpose in the game?

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
That's true. I'm a huge Sony fan and I bought the DS/3DS only to play Pokemon(huuuuuge Pokemon fan). The only games I used to play were on my PSx systems. God of war, Uncharted, Kingdom Hearts, AC etc... you know, tough games. :P This one looks a little weird for the stuff I'm used to, but I'll give it a try. What's the purpose in the game?
To have fun :P
Well, you're the mayor of a town where you..........do stuff. You collect things, earn money, upgrade and buy stuff and collect stuff...that's about it. It's a special game, but give it a go at least :D

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FANTASY LIFE!!! The story is really fun, the game playis also really fun and there is so much to do !!! I am now playing Final Fantasy Explorers.. Really fun too, Wish there was a more direct story line, but its like a monster hunter game, just less confusing and menu-overwhelming.

fr3quency

Trophies
Website
fr3quency.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Greece
To have fun :P
Well, you're the mayor of a town where you..........do stuff. You collect things, earn money, upgrade and buy stuff and collect stuff...that's about it. It's a special game, but give it a go at least :D

Nice, gonna watch a video after I watch some other videos for games you recommended before.

rufuszombot

Assassin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FANTASY LIFE!!! The story is really fun, the game playis also really fun and there is so much to do !!! I am now playing Final Fantasy Explorers.. Really fun too, Wish there was a more direct story line, but its like a monster hunter game, just less confusing and menu-overwhelming.
I actually started playing Fantasy Life last week and I've clocked in about 55 hours so far. That game is really addictive.

Reactions: Pecrow

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Since I heard people recommending Fantasy Life I've given it a go and HOLY SHIT it is good. If anyone here have not played it yet, I can't recommend it enough. It's absolutely delightful! :D

Potato hoarder

Hoarder of Potatoes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a huge Zelda, Castlevania, Metroid, Mega Man, Metal Gear, and Pokemon fan. I don't really play many turn-based RPGs as I usually get pretty bored by them, but I am a fan of real-time, or action oriented ones. I'm trying to find something new to play on 3DS, but I keep coming up short.
Does anyone know any less-popular games that I may have overlooked or maybe misjudged? I'm really looking for a fairly long game that I can put a lot of time into, while not being turn based, and a lot of reading. I'm not bashing those games, they're just not for me.
There is a very unknown game called lock's quest. Many people haven't heard of and its quite rare to come by a physical copy now. The premise is that you build castle walls while waves of robots attack your defences. You need to defend and repair your defences. It has a good story while not being heavy on reading. The music is very good as I still listen to it to this day.

Review:http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/locks-quest-review/1900-6198244/
Rom: shit, just do a Google search, please don't ban D:

Last edited by Potato hoarder,

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
There is a very unknown game called lock's quest. Many people haven't heard of and its quite rare to come by a physical copy now. The premise is that you build castle walls while waves of robots attack your defences. You need to defend and repair your defences. It has a good story while not being heavy on reading. The music is very good as I still listen to it to this day.

Review:http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/locks-quest-review/1900-6198244/
Rom: -snip-
You should remove that ROM link unless you want the ban hammer :)

Reactions: fr3quency

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I put Zero Escape down after trying it on the Vita for the first time. I LOVE escape games but it felt too slow and a bit too hard at first. Gave it ago late 2015 on the 3DS instead and actually enjoyed it quite a a bit. Then I realized I should play 999 first.

Potato hoarder

Hoarder of Potatoes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I put Zero Escape down after trying it on the Vita for the first time. I LOVE escape games but it felt too slow and a bit too hard at first. Gave it ago late 2015 on the 3DS instead and actually enjoyed it quite a a bit. Then I realized I should play 999 first.
They tried their best to make it easy to play virtue without 999. Also, the third game has been confirmed!

chaosrunner

Substitute Soul Reaper
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is it manditory to play 999 because i not want to playit on pc and i do not have a flash card

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
They tried their best to make it easy to play virtue without 999. Also, the third game has been confirmed!
is it manditory to play 999 because i not want to playit on pc and i do not have a flash card
I don't think there's an issue if you haven't played 999, but I think the story and the characters will lead to something more epic if you have played 999. I've yet to discover :)

Last edited by Shadowfied,
Reactions: Potato hoarder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.