Gaming Help finding games to play

AutumnWolf

JRPG enjoyer, Xenoblade, YS and DQ connoisseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Try Rune Factory 4 (This-one's funny :lol:)
Or:
-Cave Story
-Legend Of Legacy
-Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros (or you could try Paper Jam)
-Or CRUSH 3D (play this-one if you like puzzles)

rufuszombot

Assassin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try Rune Factory 4 (This-one's funny :lol:)
Or:
-Cave Story
-Legend Of Legacy
-Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros (or you could try Paper Jam)
-Or CRUSH 3D (play this-one if you like puzzles)
I've played Cave Story before, I really enjoyed it.
I don't know about Legend of Legacy, it looks like a typical JRPG that's just less linear.
I recently started Dream Team, and I may go back to it, I like RPGs like that.
As for Crush 3D, the video I watched doesn't make it look too great, but I do like Puzzle games so I may check it out.

too bad you don't do rpgs like FE because I downloaded FE:IF and omg it's such a great game with the English patch of course! The DLC is also magnificent (even though most of it isn't/hasn't been patched yet unfortunately).
A lot of people love the FE series, I've been trying to get into it since the GBA, but it's just never clicked for me. I have FE:A already loaded on my N3DS, so I may give it another chance.

Reactions: AutumnWolf

TopKekMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you don't mind a really repetitive gameplay you should definitively try out Project X zone
Also, if you like story-heavy games you should try devil survivor overclocked, even though you dislike turn based, slow paced rpgs (It's worth it!!)

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Someone has already said it, but I can't recommend picross enough. I'm not into these kind of games, but I just adore picross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since you like fighting games, try "Code of Princess". It's a pretty fun fighting/side-scrolling game.

Yuu Ho

Author of Fighting Fantasy VII
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
how about castlevania dracula lcd chronicles?

Attachments

• 720.png
    720.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 201

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I agree with the people who mentionned MH4U. And yeah, the beginning of the solo mode is really boring. You have to get herbs and shrooms for a bunch of junkies during one day and only after that you start Monster Hunting. That's when you stop getting bored I'd say. Or if that's too boring for you, skip solo and start online. You'll only get bored after 600 hours (and you'll probably need to do the solo part at some point to get wystones but at that point, you'll feel the need so you will be willing to pass these stupid quests).

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
It feels to me like you need to give turn based games, as a genre, another chance, especially since you like Pokémon. I'll list a few games that I like and have recently (re)played

- Luigi's Mansion 2 (or Dark Moon for you Americans :) )
- MH4U (The actual intro on the boat sucks cock, it gets better, especially if you find a group of friends to play with)
- Steamworld Heist (turn based but DAMN this game is awesome so far, NOT a lot of reading, at all)
- Triforce Heroes (duh)
- OoT3D (Super duh)
- MM3D (Brutal extreme duh, this game is one of the best things ever fucking conceived on this planet, I love this game to death, in fact, I think it's time for another playthrough right now, I remember the extreme Kreygasm I had when they finally announced this..)
- Dementium Remastered (If you happen to be into horror and have a N3DS / CPP this seems promising so far)
- Mario Kart 7 (duh)
- Senran Kagura (Surprisingly good, fun hack and slash with likeable characters, has an AWFUL frame rate though, sequel is 60 fps though)
- Final Fantasy Explorers (Basically Monster Hunter but simpler (so far) and not as technical. A lot of fun)
- Animal Crossing New Leaf (adore this game)
- Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures (If you enjoy 8/16 bit-style hard as nails games, definitely check this out, especially if you're an AVGN fan)

also, rank up! yay

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you can play it with a friend or two, I say give Heroes of Ruin a shot. In a few words, it's kinda like diablo on 3ds.
I played it all with my best buddy, and we kinda enjoyed it. Not too bad, but a bit repetitive sometimes.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
If you can play it with a friend or two, I say give Heroes of Ruin a shot. In a few words, it's kinda like diablo on 3ds.
I played it all with my best buddy, and we kinda enjoyed it. Not too bad, but a bit repetitive sometimes.
I remember buying Heroes of Ruin but barely touching it. Does it have online?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps