Gaming Help finding games to play

Potato hoarder

Hoarder of Potatoes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think there's an issue if you haven't played 999, but I think the story and the characters will lead to something more epic if you have played 999. I've yet to discover :)
Minor spoiler
I knew who you know who was when he entered the "q" room and said "now someone is just trying to be a smart ass"

Gordons Alive!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Another vote for fantasy life here. I've admittedly not played it for a while but I've clocked countless hours on it so far.

It's a pity you don't like turn based games as FE is brilliant and I'm currently working through stella glow which is also great.

rufuszombot

Assassin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another vote for fantasy life here. I've admittedly not played it for a while but I've clocked countless hours on it so far.

It's a pity you don't like turn based games as FE is brilliant and I'm currently working through stella glow which is also great.
I just never got into them, I guess I just have a short attention span. If I wanted to read things I'd rather read a book. None of the turn-based games have captured my attention.
Also since I started this thread I've clocked in around 70 hours on Fantasy Life, so it was a good call.

gkoelho

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That will seem like an obvious one, but since i did not read it yet here, have u played Kirby Triple Deluxe??? is pretty fun if u like the side-scrolling action with lots of different powers.

Last edited by gkoelho,

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
shantae and the pirates curse is a pretty nice jump n run with some castlevania/metroid mechanics, it has the maps, powerups that are kinda similar (like doublejump, glide jump, speed boost, but all with a twist kinda).
its not the longst with ~12 hours if you collect anything, but its really fun

Potato hoarder

Hoarder of Potatoes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait they went under? Shoot I didn't know that! Crap! Guess I should scarf up the PS3 and Wii games too...
It was a sad event. Their rights were bought up. Their last game was in development when they went under. The company that bought them finished it. Their last game was Lord of magna; maiden heaven.

"This was the game that Neverland was working on as they were folded"

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
It was a sad event. Their rights were bought up. Their last game was in development when they went under. The company that bought them finished it. Their last game was Lord of magna; maiden heaven.

"This was the game that Neverland was working on as they were folded"
Always sad when companies that made good games go under. I saw that people seemed to LOVE Stella Glow as well, and the developers went under the same year. So sad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning