Hacking Official Haxchi v2.5u2 - a persistent WiiU hack

Richy McNolan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, I'm using haxchi installing kirby in an external HDD and now using iosuhax, I don't have rednand but in youtube all tutorials install the ds game in internal memory of wii u, I will have any problem?...is ok if the ds game is installed in external HDD?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to place the config file from the Haxchi folder on to the SD card, change the path so it loads the RPX version of HBL or do we have to upload a new config file using WUP server? I already have it installed, I'm just wondering if we can use the config file and have it overwrite the other one installed to the forwarder.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Is it possible to place the config file from the Haxchi folder on to the SD card, change the path so it loads the RPX version of HBL or do we have to upload a new config file using WUP server? I already have it installed, I'm just wondering if we can use the config file and have it overwrite the other one installed to the forwarder.
Is there a rpx version of HBL?
Also I think you are good with the previous haxchi version, at least you want to sacrifice another game.

Last edited by OriginalHamster,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I wasn't aware, what benefits it has compared to the elf one?

I don't think there's much of an advantage, but it's nice that there will be updates.
does anyone even read the damn readme and first post? I address BOTH of these questions already in there...

Perhaps I should have clarified; I already have Haxchi installed to NAND, what I'm trying to find out is if we can use the config file in the OP as opposed to the one I uploaded via WUP server, to NAND. Sorry.

Edit: And I'm an idiot, it won't with the RPX version of HBL, which doesn't matter, was curious, my bad.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

flzmx

pull requested once
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the only way to update This is to uninstall the game and reinstall x.x I see this being a issue in the future ..do I need to update if I've already got this up and working? Used Kirby Mass attack loads into homebrew just fine ..
How would one change the logo ?
No, you can update by rerunning the installer.
You don't need to update if you've already got this running, unless the update has a new feature you want.
Extract the contents of haxchi.zip to the root of your SD card, haxchi installer will see that and change the icon.

simba115

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this it works great! I don't want my kids messing in the hbl can I sent this up to start loadiine by default and hbl by pressing something like A? I read all the posts and it looks like it can be done but I need a noob explanation on how to configure it please!

Vincent1911

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I am using iosuhax right now as cfw.

Question:

if i install haxchi, will Iosuhax still work (to use dlc for example)? Do I still need iosu?

Thanks

wiiztec

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible for a future version to have the option to play the actual DS game? I've never played Kirby Mass Attack before

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for this it works great! I don't want my kids messing in the hbl can I sent this up to start loadiine by default and hbl by pressing something like A? I read all the posts and it looks like it can be done but I need a noob explanation on how to configure it please!
Edit the config file inside of sd:\haxchi folder and then rerun the haxchi installer from HBL

Reactions: cravas

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Edit the config file inside of sd:\haxchi folder and then rerun the haxchi installer from HBL
That's what I did:
Code:
a=fw.img
b=wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf
default=wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/loadiine_gx2.elf

This is my config.txt
After I edited, I re-run the Haxchi Installer and rebooted the WiiU. Now it launches the Loadiine directly, ;)

@FIX94 Great work, thank you

Running v2.1 on a v5.5.1 EUR

Angelita Perez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"
a=fw.img
default=wiiu/apps/loadiine_gx2/loadiine_gx2.elf "

That looks good, so to change the the config path, the whole haxchi need to be re-run?
Isn't the game deleted after haxchi is run for the first time?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"
a=fw.img

That looks good, so to change the the config path, the whole haxchi need to be re-run?
No. it doesn't delete the game.

icw35

Trophies
XP
Country
"
a=fw.img

:facepalm:

:wacko:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo