ROM Hack RELEASE Hatsune Miku Megamix39 use ps4 file get all 248 songs

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I dont know if it helps but in tinfoil hbg app you can download and get 133 songs in total , maybe they add more later

toastyice

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sombody have the same problem that some costumes are missing, when using the 250 song mod?
1. Vanilla 2. modded
vanilla.jpg
modded.jpg

Last edited by toastyice,

Helidwarf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So the previous baidu pan link went down, for anyone trying to look for an all in one download try googling "PS4初音歌姬计划FTDX全250首"

you will get a baidu link which limits your download speed to 100KBps which sucks, and is prone to corruption. So instead of downloading directly, copy-save the file to your own baidu pan.
Then use a service like MultiCloud to upload the file to another host (like google drive), the free tier allows 30GB/month transfer and this file is 10GB.
Chill for 2 days and wait for it to finish uploading to a better host...???...profit.

Oh and you should use the pv_db.txt from this thread, if my google translate moonrune reading capabilities haven't failed me, the one included in that file seems to have been translated into chinese.

Attachments

• firefox_screen_00395.png
    firefox_screen_00395.png
    22.4 KB · Views: 312
Reactions: whateverg1012

Helidwarf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I finished downloading the baidu chinese all-in-one version and confirm it works for MegaMix as long you change the title ID folder, the pv_db.txt, and 88/sat/toon patches from discord.

Also it is only 10gb, so you don't need 20gb of filler.

Kuro2611

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I finished downloading the baidu chinese all-in-one version and confirm it works for MegaMix as long you change the title ID folder, the pv_db.txt, and 88/sat/toon patches from discord.

Also it is only 10gb, so you don't need 20gb of filler.

Where can I find the patches, and how can I set it up? The patches i found in the discord are for M39, not Megamix

Helidwarf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
i found out how to

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if i search game: MM it dont show the 250 song pack
I never said discord had the 250 songs pack, discord has the hachihachi and saturation patch, you have to find the 250 song pack elsewhere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(