Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Rabada34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can I go to the SuMo online now that I'm unbanned ? I deleted tickets and leaked .cia and I downloaded Moon from the Freeshop (i'll buy material Sun)

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can I go to the SuMo online now that I'm unbanned ? I deleted tickets and leaked .cia and I downloaded Moon from the Freeshop (i'll buy material Sun)
all this really doesn't matter....
it's just a brute banning to all 3ds users that connect to internet in pokemon su/mo before Nov 18th.

you may still get ban with 002-0102....

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I avoid having to redownload the game if I have the leak installed, but never went online with it? is there a patch, or am I going to just have to deal with the process of deleting and reinstalling and moving save files? Would I even need to move save files? I'm a little behind; I beat the game and haven't been back to it, and now I just want to make sure I don't get banned just in case.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I avoid having to redownload the game if I have the leak installed, but never went online with it? is there a patch, or am I going to just have to deal with the process of deleting and reinstalling and moving save files? Would I even need to move save files? I'm a little behind; I beat the game and haven't been back to it, and now I just want to make sure I don't get banned just in case.

At least 5 members have reported that it's safe to go online with v0 after launch. If you are afraid that you might get banned - you can go ahead and reinstall the game from freeshop. You will have to backup your save with JKSM.

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
almost died last night, uninstalled moon, and its tickets with fbi. went to eshop and bought my actual version, so far so good no brick. then was just doing a slew of wonder trading when "an communications error has occurred" and it forced me to shut down. was all OMG NFW, then I rebooted into a blackscreen and thought my 3ds was trolling me. got back in and all is good. just a weird error.... wanted to share, cus no ban. just did local stuff with a friend but no internet connections before release.

Reactions: x65943

TheVexedGerman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anybody know if the NNID is tainted or if it is just a system ban?
Because if it is the latter I would call Nintendo, say I "lost" the System, and get it linked with my previous 3DS. I just don't want to get another 3DS banned if the ID is bad, but judging by it working everywhere but the 3DS I suspect it is fine.

It seems that ToxicPotato asked this before, but I don't think they've received an answer yet.

puppisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Does anybody know if the NNID is tainted or if it is just a system ban?
Because if it is the latter I would call Nintendo, say I "lost" the System, and get it linked with my previous 3DS. I just don't want to get another 3DS banned if the ID is bad, but judging by it working everywhere but the 3DS I suspect it is fine.

It seems that ToxicPotato asked this before, but I don't think they've received an answer yet.

Well, you can play fine with that NNID on a WiiU, so it's seems something only to the 3ds.

willprogresivo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

No problem with any cias. The bans were due to accessing online play for a game that was not released yet in your region.

TheVexedGerman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, you can play fine with that NNID on a WiiU, so it's seems something only to the 3ds.
I suspect as much, but is it limited to the banned 3DS or is it any 3DS system?
I'm pretty sure that's where the apprehension to try it comes from, as I don't think I am the only one to wonder this.

(I would PM one of the people who have previously expressed interest in this topic, but it seems that I am not yet able to do that)

puppisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I suspect as much, but is it limited to the banned 3DS or is it any 3DS system?
I'm pretty sure that's where the apprehension to try it comes from, as I don't think I am the only one to wonder this.

(I would PM one of the people who have previously expressed interest in this topic, but it seems that I am not yet able to do that)

If you transfer from the banned 3ds to a new 3ds, the new 3ds will get banned too... So, any 3ds with that NNID will be banned, but you can use that NNID fine on a WiiU. If you get another 3ds, just don't transfer the banned NNID to it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: not yet tho