Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got banned as well... even though I made a point not to go online until today. I guess that's what I get for pirating until I could afford the game at a later date.

I assume I won't ever be able to access Pokemon bank again? :( I have pokemon dating back to HG/SS in there... Dx

God I feel your pain. I had Pokémon there dating back to my Emerald and FR day, more than a decade of pokemon. Lesson: Keep a physical backup of your mons :(

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
What cia did you install? lurantis leaked cia, legit rom conversion, freeshop... to name a few.
Dunno. Got it from that iso site. Must have been the leaked one, if I'm banned even after the game is out.

God I feel your pain. I had Pokémon there dating back to my Emerald and FR day, more than a decade of pokemon. Lesson: Keep a physical backup of your mons :(
I didn't even know I could back them up. Dx Assuming the ban isn't gone in 15 days, guess I'll have to learn how to. ^^;

FromageSword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, regarding the bans:

-You just need to dump LFC from unbanned 3ds and inject on banned 3ds and that's it?
-What is the general situation of unbanned people? Has any of them been banned again?
-Is there a REAL difference between the Lurantis Leak and any of the other dumps?
Versions aren't relevant and people like me got banned just because early access... at least that's the information I'm dealing with after reading all the reports.
-In case of it being a temporal Ban, can I just reinject my original LFC that was banned?
-Does injecting the donor LFC makes it as if I'm going online with his 3ds?

I know these are a lot of questions but clearing up some of these general doubts might help.

My situation is that I never linked a NNID to my console, I only have error 002-0102. I can enter eShop just fine without editing anything and I can proceed all the way to create a NNID. So, I would just need to inject a new LFC from another 3ds and have a day.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Dunno. Got it from that iso site. Must have been the leaked one, if I'm banned even after the game is out.

I didn't even know I could back them up. Dx Assuming the ban isn't gone in 15 days, guess I'll have to learn how to. ^^;

If this is true and you aren't mistaken about the date of your ban, it's HUGE, it means Nintendo can detect the leaked cia.

But I have no idea how, what the fuck lol

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm looking at the error code right now. Trying to access eshop/Pokemon bank/anything and I get the 022 error.
You never went online even once? Not even clicking the wifi icon at the festival plaza. Connect and disconnect for a split second before the ban wave?
Because I still have the cia, been playing and testing it all day and I never have been banned. I did not use online even once before release.

Last edited by gamefan5,

Mymiddayautumn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question. I'm getting a o3ds XL tomorrow with 9.xx firmware. What should I do to avoid any type of ban or what can I do? I have my banned 2ds that I'm switching from and only care about the sav file for sun.

jackthelost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So can someone tell me is it safe to play pokemon sun mon online today and witch is safer free shop or cartridge dump from that one site also thanks in advance.

Reactions: thehyde

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
If this is true and you aren't mistaken about the date of your ban, it's HUGE, it means Nintendo can detect the leaked cia.

But I have no idea how, what the fuck lol
I'm sure I'm not mistaken. I've been going online all day and trading pokemon. The error only showed up about 10 minutes ago when I went to the eshop.

You never went online even once? Not even clicking the wifi icon at the festival plaza. Connect and disconnect for a split second before the ban wave?

Never went online before today. I didn't want to risk it.

DaNicAMPz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im in a situation just like that never ever did ANYTHING that had something to do whit online never turned the wifi antenna nothing... i'm kinda scared to try to connect right now whit the leaked pokemon moon version
I was thinking of deleting EVERYTHING that has to do whit the game then install it fresh from freeshop...
Should I ? and tell you guys if everything's k ?

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
I'm sure I'm not mistaken. I've been going online all day and trading pokemon. The error only showed up about 10 minutes ago when I went to the eshop.

Theres a difference - The recently banned ppl are getting only nnid/eshop bans Online works fine for them - Try going online on Mario Kart 7 or something and see if your good

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just to let everyone know - Theres a discord server: https://discord.gg/nnYKqJk
About 30-40 ppl in it and its rising.

jackthelost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

a

Well this answered my question maybe ill wait aweek and see what happens.

starly396

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Did you download an EU cia by mistake? Are your 3DS and the cia both from USA?

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a timeframe whendid you start going online?
After 12 PM today.

Theres a difference - The recently banned ppl are getting only nnid/eshop bans Online works fine for them - Try going online on Mario Kart 7 or something and see if your good

Just to let everyone know - Theres a discord server: https://discord.gg/nnYKqJk
About 30-40 ppl in it and its rising.

Can't play MK online, either. Seems I'm completely banned from using their services.

But you've played before today? The game knows when you've started playing and captured Pokémon. Might be possible that they swing the ban hammer because of that very reason.
Must be. I don't know why else I would have gotten banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo