Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YhOv96Y.jpg

Yep.

Curious. Did you have an nnid before you played pokemon sumo online? People who didn't have nnids only got ingame (002-0102) bans.

DashAhead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Curious. Did you have an nnid before you played pokemon sumo online? People who didn't have nnids only got ingame bans.

I did have an NNID - I had both bans prior to me formatting my SD and reinstalling A9LH.

Click on Create a New ID, it will give you an error or not

Loaded for a while and gave me the error - false alarm.

Last edited by DashAhead,
Reactions: ultros7 and x65943

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
I just got banned as well... even though I made a point not to go online until today. I guess that's what I get for pirating until I could afford the game at a later date.

I assume I won't ever be able to access Pokemon bank again? :( I have pokemon dating back to HG/SS in there... Dx

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
anyone bypass ingame online ban?
Your a bit late lol - You can bypass the online ban if you have 2 CFW 3ds's and the second one isnt banned.
https://discord.gg/nnYKqJk
Join if you need help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I just got banned as well... even though I made a point not to go online until today. I guess that's what I get for pirating until I could afford the game at a later date.

I assume I won't ever be able to access Pokemon bank again? :( I have pokemon dating back to HG/SS in there... Dx
Wait you only just got banned now?

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
Your a bit late lol - You can bypass the online ban if you have 2 CFW 3ds's and the second one isnt banned.
https://discord.gg/nnYKqJk
Join if you need help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait you only just got banned now?
Yep, it only happened a few minutes ago.

DaNicAMPz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So... uhh i haven't followed any of this ban wagon thing ? i've been playing the leaked pokemon moon cia right the moment it came out, i've NEVER CONNECTED ONLINE DURING ALL THE TIME I'VE BEEN PLAYING didn't even turn the wi fi antenna on... nothing... the question now is, what do i have to do exactly ? to continue playing the game online now, without the fear of a ban.
can I ??

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

N-NANI?!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU +1