Hacking GW Classic Mode and Web Browser Exploit?

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'll have yet another somewhat unique situation soon.

The only hackable 3dss I have access to are non-JP (a 4.5u o3ds, a 9.2u o3ds, and a 9.0E n3ds with MSET)(US cubic ninja also) but i want to use ram dumps and ram hacks on an JP cartridge(FE:IF). Would I be able to use classic mode to boot games and still use the browser exploit for certain things? Or does GW not let me do that.

Theres 9.4-21j that i can use but i need to be able to install DLC CIAs for ram dumping for datamining purposes so i think thats out for sure.

Basically what are my options with what i have for a non-JP 3ds, jp retail cart, DLC CIA installation, and dumping ram.

Is there a region free hack i can load from MSet n3ds then use cubic ninja to load NTR?
Maybe GW classic mode + CIAs in a US o3ds?

Last edited by someonewhodied,

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No, at least it's really keeps forever and sometimes it just freezes.

I thought that, RX tools still can do that, if you run it in sysnand.
If you going to datamining Fire Emblem If/Fates you got my fully support.
I hope that you will find a way to make some epic cheats like Awakening and much interesting data.

EDIT: my I apologies that non-jp 3DS should be a problem.

3dslove79

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I think you should use your 4.5u 3ds and follow the instructions to have an emunand region changed to jp than update it to 9.8 excluse the id the browser in the version 4.5j and with this method you will have 9.8j emunand with RAM browser editing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I got a massive clue