• Likes 45

froggerfrosch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey!
Have Ark and TNV-11 running on 3.36, after update to 3.60 does it work, or must I install TNV-11 new again?Or dosent work Ark TNV-11 on 3.60?

D

Deleted User

OP
Hey!
Have Ark and TNV-11 running on 3.36, after update to 3.60 does it work, or must I install TNV-11 new again?Or dosent work Ark TNV-11 on 3.60?
ARK and TN-V don't work on 3.57 and up, so no... :(

If I have an unhacked vita on 3.60 whats steps should I follow to play both psp and vita backups?
Again, ePSP kernel exploits were patched on 3.57 and up, so no PSP backups yet.
However, you can search the internet for Vita backups in dumped VPK format and install via VitaShell.

kiryu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Damn, my vita crashed and when vita restarted, it went to safe mode and chose rebuild database, after that, all of my saves dissapeared.. I was dumping carts with vitamin 1.1, and vita crashed due to sumthing..

Can anyone help me?

D

Deleted User

OP
Just a question does a vita with 1.80 version compatible with henkaku?
Nope. You must manually update to 3.60 if you want to access HENkaku/Native Vita homebrew/backups. It is the only firmware HENkaku will support for the time being.
Alternatively, you can update to a firmware between 3.00-3.52 for easy-access to PSP hacks and exploits, including running PSP homebrew and backups in an eCFW such as TN-V or ARK.

Either way, you're going to need to manually update your Vita like I mentioned:
http://wololo.net/2013/04/17/lower-ps-vita-firmwares-for-dummies/

Tortitamal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can I change the psn account without updating the vita? (the vita is on 3.60)

Also, Is it safe to connect the vita to wifi? or will it download the update and try to install it by itself?

Last edited by Tortitamal,

jmonee84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm confused. Can I manually update my pre 3.6x Vita to 3.60? If so, can I and run PSP and Vita homebrew and isos from 3.60?

Edit: Found the answer in another thread.

Last edited by jmonee84,

Shiaoran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does any of these methods allow you to play other region games in a different region account and still connect to PSN?
No hacks, backups, ISOs, I just want to play my asian stuff on my US account.

plushifoxed

I wanna talk more about kawaii stuff!
Trophies
Website
roxie.nyc
XP
Country
United States
You should add another part to the app.db editing process for those that have a PSTV/VitaTV

To get rid of that cruddy Featured Apps tab, just remove all references to the following App ID in the following databases:

APPID: NPXS10102

Databases:

tbl_appinfo
tbl_livearea
tbl_livearea_file (find under dir)
tbl_livearea_frame

Some tables won't let you delete their contents due to SQLite triggers. Ignore them and continue deleting anything you can.

Reboot the PSTV.

Upon reboot, the PSTV will error. Press "OK" and the Featured Apps tab is now gone.
If you rebuild the database, it will come back, but otherwise it's gone for good.

Credits to SMOKE587 for originally discovering the technique.

If someone made an app for this, that would be cool.
I gave this a try, but it didn't quite work... I was able to delete every reference to NPXS10102 in the first two databases, but the SQLite editor wouldn't let me delete any of the records that referenced NPXS10102 in the latter two (livearea_file and livearea_frame). I know you said to ignore them and delete anything I can, but it just wouldn't let me delete anything at all, and I don't get why.
Of course, when I tried to import the edited app.db and reboot, it simply kicked me over to safe mode where I had to rebuild the database. :(

Never mind, I'm an idiot. I just found this tool, and it worked first try.

Last edited by plushifoxed,
Reactions: cvskid

gatosardina

Trophies
XP
Country
hi guys
im new to the vita scene
as far as i know, if i use the henkaku exploit i will be able to play game backups/roms/isos/etc that i get from wherever (friends, internet...) right?

nbvcxy206

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Question:
What would be the best thing to do with a 1.0 Vita NIB to have best compatibility with PSP & PSX Games in the most comfortable way?

D

Deleted-355425

OP
Question:
What would be the best thing to do with a 1.0 Vita NIB to have best compatibility with PSP & PSX Games in the most comfortable way?

Upgrade to firmware 3.18 and no higher, buy a PSP and PSX exploit game and take it from there, you will need a PS3 for a few mins though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1