Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Sorry the double post, but I have another question about activating my account.

I use 1 account for the PS4, the PS Vita and now the PS TV. I read once that you can activate 1 account only to a limited amount of devices. Is this true? If so, then how many? Now it's to late to use another account I guess. Was hard enough to activate my console on PS Vita and today PS TV.
It not 1 account across every device, it's per device type. ie You can activate your account on 3 different Vita's/PSP's/Vita TV's at one time, on two PS3s at one time and I believe on 2 PS4's at one time.

Reactions: Bimmel

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It not 1 account across every device, it's per device type. ie You can activate your account on 3 different Vita's/PSP's/Vita TV's at one time, on two PS3s at one time and I believe on 2 PS4's at one time.
Very nice, then it's no problem at all. :-)

I've got my PS TV ready with Adrenaline and VitaShell. Last thing I wanna do is to set up my USB Stick with the device. But somehow, VitaShell does not show my USB Stick at all. Is there a trick to it, to make it appear?

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Make sure you're using 1.61, and make sure it's either formatted to FAT32 or exFat. If it doesn't show up, it could be incompatible for some random reason.
Thanks, I figured it out seconds after your post. I have to mount it to make it show up, didn't know that. Thanks for kind help.

I just noticed that I must erase that annoying whitelist to play everything I want. Will see how this works out, maybe I can get it working myself. :-)

Krystal_Lavander

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I tried to install HENkaku this morning and started by updating my PSVita in 3.60 following the instructions. Since I did this, my left stick doesn't work anymore.

Can it be a software issue ?

I really don't understand.

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Need your help guys,do all new neon orange Japanese Vitas comes with 3.60?seems the red,blue,black new one shipped with 3.61

NaRayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey, I bought a Vita TV just today and I'm here to mod it (you don't say, huh?), but I'm stuck. While I already own a PS Vita (not modded tho) and I can transfer file via USB, I can't imagine a way to transfer file to Vita TV using USB. What should I do? My connection is pretty slow for a FTP.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I bought a Vita TV just today and I'm here to mod it (you don't say, huh?), but I'm stuck. While I already own a PS Vita (not modded tho) and I can transfer file via USB, I can't imagine a way to transfer file to Vita TV using USB. What should I do? My connection is pretty slow for a FTP.
If you have a spare USB drive, you can use that to transfer things to and from the Vita TV with Vitashell. Just mount it as a separate partition and it should work fine.

Otherwise, you'll have to use FTP. Though it should be more than fine for most things, it shouldn't be all that painfully slow. Like 1-2mbps over wifi. You could always use ethernet for large files, too, it should give a little bit better transfer speeds.

NaRayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I can't connect it via ethernet directly to PC like a USB, right?

Btw what if I install a game on my modded Vita TV's memory card and then I put that memory card on my PS Vita? Will I see the installed games? And can I play them?

NaRayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Cool :o

So, a last question and then I will shut up lol, is there a way to activate my account on 3.60 without updating?

D

Deleted User

OP
@Tom Bombadildo, Would an ethernet crossover cable not work? I use a single crossover cable between my PS3/Xbox and PC all the time and it FTPs content over just fine, without the need to connect cables to a router and stuff. (albeit there is the pain of configuring your adapter settings to actually set it up properly...)

So, a last question and then I will shut up lol, is there a way to activate my account on 3.60 without updating?
2 ways. You can either try PSN spoofing (go to HENkaku Settings in the Settings app, then go to 'Spoofed version' and set the number to 3.65), then attempt to connect to PSN and activate through the normal way in your PSN settings. If, for whatever reason, that doesn't work, ePSP bubble installer 2.0 has an option to activate your device/account: http://wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/

Last edited by ,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
@Tom Bombadildo, Would an ethernet crossover cable not work? I use a single crossover cable between my PS3/Xbox and PC all the time and it FTPs content over just fine, without the need to connect cables to a router and stuff. (albeit there is the pain of configuring your adapter settings to actually set it up properly...)
That's a good question, I recall reading that trying to use a crossover cable resulted in nothing showing up on the PC side, but I can't seem to find the thread on reddit anymore.

I mean, I guess if someone wants to try that maybe and see if it works?

NaRayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks guys :) I will probably have other questions in the future, so don't kill me please lol.

EDIT: And well, here I am... I've got two problems. I've used Whitelister to unlock games, but in Neptune PP I can't use DS4's touchpad to emulate touchscreen even if I set it on L3 and R3... Is there a homebrew or a way to force it on EVERY game?

Plus, I'm having a problem with Trails of Cold Steel undub

18446574_1024665854333994_4313921522669399191_n.jpg

What am I supposed to do with this? ^^''

Last edited by NaRayquaza,

Spectro87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I'm not able to create a new folder for VPKs on my Vita. I tried with WinSCP and another FTP client as well.

edit: Can't copy anything over either

Last edited by Spectro87,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
For some reason I'm not able to create a new folder for VPKs on my Vita. I tried with WinSCP and another FTP client as well.

edit: Can't copy anything over either
Make sure "Unsafe Homebrew" is enabled in molecular Shell's settings.

Or, if you're using the latest version of Henkaku, in the official Settings under the new "Henkaku settings"

Reactions: Spectro87

Ledeni

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hello

My Vita is on 3.63 and I installed Ark on my 8GB Card, everything works properly. Now too the questions :)

(I) On my 64GB Card I have prepared a PSP Demo so I can install Ark a second time. Are the Trophies saved on my 8 GB Card or on the Vita itself?
I'm asking because, I'm playing Uncharted(official buyed game) now and I don't won't too lost my progress. I can't sync with PSN on 3.63 :(

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Hello

My Vita is on 3.63 and I installed Ark on my 8GB Card, everything works properly. Now too the questions :)

(I) On my 64GB Card I have prepared a PSP Demo so I can install Ark a second time. Are the Trophies saved on my 8 GB Card or on the Vita itself?
I'm asking because, I'm playing Uncharted(official buyed game) now and I don't won't too lost my progress. I can't sync with PSN on 3.63 :(
Trophies are stored on the Vita's internal NAND, so trophies will stick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1