• Start date
  • Views 700,874
  • Replies 1,848
  • Likes 45

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
My vita can't connect to the pc, it says install successful but on the vita it says "Could not connect to pc"

I have qmca open, turned off usb power thingy in the settings, and still no connection :/

D

Deleted User

OP
My vita can't connect to the pc, it says install successful but on the vita it says "Could not connect to pc"

I have qmca open, turned off usb power thingy in the settings, and still no connection :/
Do your settings match up to mine? (This works, by the way; however you are on 3.35, so I am not exactly sure how it will behave)

upload_2016-5-30_13-8-45.png

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Turn on flight mode if you haven't already, and reboot your console and try again.
Hm, the same. I rebooted, connected my vita to pc, recognized by qcma then content manager bubble starts jumping, I click it to copy content, then asks for system update.
It doesn't connect when flight mode is on, I already have my wifi off.
i've had more luck connecting when I'm not on flight mode. Hmmm, but it asks for an update.
This is tricky, indeed. It gives an error.

Welp, I wasted the good part of the evening for this. Searched the internet for solutions and tried them but non helped. I will try open cma tomorrow instead.

Last edited by Nirmonculus,

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
I've connected my vita now, and I copied the whole UNITY directory from the pack to the PSAVEDATA/MYVITAID/UNITY

But it doesn't show on my vita content manager Saved Data PSP/OTHER...
Edit: Nevermind, I'm a noob, I had refresh the qcma database LOL

The problem is I don't have a game that needs updating... I deleted Destiny of Spirits just the other day, had I known a game that needed an update was required for this, I probably wouldn't have deleted it. XD
Is there a work around for this?

Last edited by Nirmonculus,
D

Deleted User

OP
The problem is I don't have a game that needs updating... I deleted Destiny of Spirits just the other day, had I known a game that needed an update was required for this, I probably wouldn't have deleted it. XD
Is there a work around for this?
Do you have any physical Vita game carts that might require game updates?

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have any physical Vita game carts that might require game updates?
Thinking of buying Persona 4 Golden, does that have an update? In anycase, I'm stuck again and will borrow from a friend. XD

I just got my Vita slim for $40 and it's Japan region but is very smooth and still look good. It has a few games but deleted them because I'm an idiot. The psn account is still there XD... maybe I should get the details?

D

Deleted User

OP
Thinking of buying Persona 4 Golden, does that have an update?
Looking at extrenal sources, it doesn't look like it does have any game updates.
Your best bet more than anything is to purchase something like Minecraft Vita Edition! :P
But yeah, Minecraft is actually one game that requires an update. I would consider buying that.

The psn account is still there XD... maybe I should get the details?
Define "details".

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Looking at extrenal sources, it doesn't look like it does have any game updates.
Your best bet more than anything is to purchase something like Minecraft Vita Edition! :P
But yeah, Minecraft is actually one game that requires an update. I would consider buying that.

Define "details".
Like when you mentioned that if my friend puts his psn account on mine, I could print his details.

D

Deleted User

OP
Like when you mentioned that if my friend puts his psn account on mine, I could print his details.
Well, yeah, if you dump your Vita's registry while it has your friend's PSN account linked to it, then you can read out his login details in plain text. (which I think could be a cool prank to play one day! :D)

Reactions: Nirmonculus

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, yeah, if you dump your Vita's registry while it has your friend's PSN account linked to it, then you can read out his login details in plain text. (which I think could be a cool prank to play one day! :D)
I shall test that one out.
A friend has Minecraft for the vita, I'll just use that then. Hopefully I could get some real progress this week.

Reactions: Deleted User

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
The Registry ireg dump is missing a "dot" at the end.

email:send?attach=vd0:registry/system.ireg"."

Also it gave me an error c2-14399-6, so I had to try several times. this ireg line has to be typed and not pasted, should be done on a full email compose page. That did the trick for me. LOL the Vita hack doesn't want you lazying around. XD Definitely a sign of extreme security.

D

Deleted User

OP
The Registry ireg dump is missing a "dot" at the end.

email:send?attach=vd0:registry/system.ireg"."
That is normal. The dot is just part of the support_uri call that is required to dump the file.

Your registry files should be named as follows:

- system.dreg
- system.ireg

Also it gave me an error c2-14399-6, so I had to try several times. this ireg line has to be typed and not pasted, should be done on a full email compose page. That did the trick for me. LOL the Vita hack doesn't want you lazying around. XD Definitely a sign of extreme security.
You may want to try the Calendar App exploit to dump your registry files if you are having trouble dumping through the email app.

1) Make a new calendar

2) Tap and hold a date to add an event.

3) In the event description, enter the support_uri call to dump your desired file. However, do not add the dot like you would for the email exploit!

For example:

email:send?attach=vd0:registry/system.dreg

4) save the event, and then click on it. Enter the settings sub-menu in the bottom-right and click on "send as email"

5) The email composition should open up, and you should now see the desired file you want to dump attached.

6) Send the email, and you should now be able to retrieve that file on your PC. :)

Last edited by ,

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah man, it sucks being on 3.57. Got the vita on that fw, hoping that whenever something related to a 3.57 exploit is public i can use this thread for myself.

Reactions: Deleted User

Nirmonculus

Trophies
XP
Country
So you can change the region of your device via registry hacks. Isn't the Vita region free?
What benefit would it give me if I change my Japan Vita to US? XD Just curious, I looked all over the internet but I only get PSN region changing infos and not the device itself.

D

Deleted User

OP
So you can change the region of your device via registry hacks. Isn't the Vita region free?
What benefit would it give me if I change my Japan Vita to US? XD Just curious, I looked all over the internet but I only get PSN region changing infos and not the device itself.
I don't really think there is any need to do it, as I don't think it changes your region fully (i.e. being able to go to the JPN PS Store after switching to JPN). Still, it's nice to have a little extra feature such as that for some reason, I suppose...

Reactions: Nirmonculus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1