Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Will it come?
It feels so bad to know it isn't even announced yet...
I don't want to miss GTA IV, cause I know its gonna be superb again (GTA is the best and most famous game series ever) but I don't want to buy a console for that...

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
dunno pokemon,mario, final fantasy are more famous/ have sold more. Also possibly the sims. :|

I think that they'll make GTAIV for pc later. Like next year or something perhaps? Though they haven't announced anything afaik.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TaMs said:
dunno pokemon,mario, final fantasy are more famous/ have sold more. Also possibly the sims. :|

I think that they'll make GTAIV for pc later. Like next year or something perhaps? Though they haven't announced anything afaik.

The Sims and Pokemon is indeed too very famous, but I think the most people like GTA far more then Pokemon or the Sims.
GTA's are great games, and very fun to play.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lazlo ROckstar was on a radio show yesterday here in NY and he said its coming BUT not for a long time :-(

he also said the xbox 360 version is better lol

SinR

The Terribad Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
problem is, PC never saw the release of GTA:LCS and GTA:VCS, even though they were eventually ported to PS2 iirc.

i think it'd be a bad move on Rockstar/Take2's part if they didnt release to PC

stormwolf18

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
SinR said:
problem is, PC never saw the release of GTA:LCS and GTA:VCS, even though they were eventually ported to PS2 iirc.

i think it'd be a bad move on Rockstar/Take2's part if they didnt release to PC

Perhaps they were still exclusive to sony ?

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Once the buzz around the game slows down, and sales are already long gone those millions, you can bet the PC version won't be too far off.

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
TaMs said:

The Sims and Pokemon is indeed too very famous, but I think the most people like GTA far more then Pokemon or the Sims.
Sales would beg to differ. I believe the sims currently holds the title for best selling game of all time. Though it could've been dethroned since I last checked.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Evilkoko said:
Satangel said:
TaMs said:

Sales would beg to differ. I believe the sims currently holds the title for best selling game of all time. Though it could've been dethroned since I last checked.
your right
sims 50mil
the only game to come close is 40mil which is super mario bros. and is only because it was bundled with the NES followed closely by tetris for GB but also only because it was included in the game boy package

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it counting expansion packs and collections of the sims or not?

I think the top selling specific game release of all time was the USA version of "Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt". When every region, revision, compilation, etc. of all games worldwide are counted separately.

PigVenus

Trophies
XP
Country
Let's pray that it come to the PC. I am looking forward to the user-mods. Especially if someone cleans up the vulgarity and other objectionable material (ie. make it kid friendly). I can't understand why Rockstar doesn't add this mode anyways... it would more than double their potential client base. I for one will not buy it on principle of the content. As soon as they add a kid-safe mode, then I'll buy 2.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I guess they made it for 360 because there was already source for the PC? Besides, All major GTA games have been on PC. Actually played San Andreas (the right way) on the PC.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Errr... Kid safe mode on GTA? There would be nothing left...

You need to steal cars (Hence GTA!!) to get around the game, if you take that out you would be screwed...

And what about the gun violence, how can they take that out??

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
You do realize the reason that the PC version comes much later right? First of all, not EVERY one has PC of high standards that can play it, secondly, PC is subjected to higher amounts of pircay ratings. Once Rockstar sees lowering number in console sales, they will milk the final drops on PC. Vice city or San Andreas, I forget which one... was announced to be never released on PC, yet, shortly after, they did it. This has no words about PC, so there maybe a higher chance. I just hope my stupid Geforce 8800 can run it...

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm hoping it comes ASAP
smile.gif

And I will buy it, this is one game that deserves the freaking money.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't see why they wouldn't port it... eventually. Otherwise we have to wait for a PS3 emulator (that would be for a long time).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD