Gaming GTA - CW Maps, Hints, Items and Cheats

inglewoodboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Balrogs.Pain said:
Hold the phone! The stats in the game have one that says, "Longest time having a 6 star rating." How on earth is this possible? i've used the wanted level cheat 12 times in a row, and the max i get is four stars. How do you get 6??
you have to make it far in the game (like 25%+ In the game to get that cause then It things your to inexperienced)
Hope it helps

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else using Cyclods having a bit of a lag? Like even tho theres no cops the game seems to lag (I tried the game on NO$GBA and it doesnt seem to happen in the same situation.) If theres lots of cops than it will lag like hell. Should I use the ARM9 patch?

iPikachu

C3's personal flamebot and fail artist
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
robochrono09 said:
Anyone know hwere the import car store is in babao?
you know the place where you had to deliver 3 cars for chan? the auto merchant is there.

as for the burning eagle, its like a mini rpg.

landofoz

Trophies
XP
Country
Jawas said:
Here is a cap of 81 of the 100 security cameras, if you want to add tot he big map. Still could use help for the last 19 if anyone has those.

8JT6E.jpg
I added my 80 to your image, has about 6 more (look for blue around the red dots)

2po7ekj.png

updated rampages & jumps
wi5a0y.png

updated camera map, now at 92
1tt3f6.png

edit 1: 93rd is behind the South Slopes safehouse
edit 2: 94th is just off the broker bridge, near the unique jump in Fishmarket South.
edit 3: 95th is in the baseball field in Boulevard, near the dealer El Mezzerino

Serabii

Trophies
XP
Country
Not so much a big tip but I just want to share.

if you get busted and pulled out of a car and you don't want to loose all of your belongings (especially recent acquired drugs and hard to find/expensive weapons). Before you get busted quickly go to your PDA and save your game, then load your game. This will teleport you into your *closest/recent* hideout wanted free and un-striped (with your weapons and drugs intact), you can do this even on foot too. it will not carry over any wanted level and so forth

and for those who are bored or just plain annoyed with the car-jacking mini game you just get in a car and get out this will make the car alarm be triggered just wait till the alarm stops then get in again it'll skip the mini-game all together.

inglewoodboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jyap121 said:
What do you mean by type it in? coz i also haven't used this kind of cheat codes on my ds yet.

PenguinZ said:
gunns said:
dsjoes said:

How would one go about using those cheats?
I haven't used cheats on my ds yet,
I have no idea how to
wacko.gif
just type it in
yaynds.gif
Those are ar code you need an ar to use them

inglewoodboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yawnjovi said:
On most fast vehicles, you can do burnouts by holding Y + B, and then letting go of Y.

The flame trails on your burnouts can light people on FIRE!!! I usually wait for the cops to pull at my door while i charge my burn out, and when they do I speed off and light them on fire. Good times.
Ya thats Always fun I did that like 100 times

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
inglewoodboy said:
jyap121 said:
What do you mean by type it in? coz i also haven't used this kind of cheat codes on my ds yet.

PenguinZ said:
gunns said:
dsjoes said:

How would one go about using those cheats?
I haven't used cheats on my ds yet,
I have no idea how to
wacko.gif
just type it in
yaynds.gif
Those are ar code you need an ar to use them

No, you just type them in, like right trigger,Y,X,X, ect.

Jawas

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just adding that HoboTron is on the most north part of Colony Island, just above the Algonquin bridge, you fight a bunch of rounds of attacks. I'm unaware of the 'rewards' for bronze/silver/gold.
EDIT #2: The HoboTron gold score is 1700, and it was just a cash reward, didn't pay attention to the amount. But nothing 'special' unlocked.

EDIT: just adding these rewards placed in your safehouse for dealing.

Jeweled Bong-sell herbs
Diamond Pill Box-selll pills
Platinum Syringe-sell powders
Silver Safebox-make $2,000 profit on a sell
Wooden Spoon-lose $500 on a sale
Golden Binoculars-find 40 dealer's
Titanium Briefcase-find 80 dealer's (all)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E