Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Onelouder said:
Gerinych said:
TwinBlades said:
The very bottom of the map where theres 3 question marks, the one to the far right its right beside like a P shaped land. Im at the dot where the druggie is but no blue thing. I've covere the whole right side if i Can find the statue or blue swirl.
Yeah, I didn't find one there too, just skip it.

EDIT: Did anyone do the optional mission where you had to drive some rich guy (Winston, I think) to some building? There's a security camera on top of the building, I destroyed it, but then I didn't save and got busted, so I had to load the game from an autosave. Anyone know where the building is?

There's a map in the first post with a few of the 100 security cameras, maybe it's one of those?
No, I already went through the map.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Onelouder said:
Balrogs.Pain said:
Great thread, but do you think you can try to add the cameras,dealers, and ramps onto that big map you provided on your first post?

I'm working on it. I recently found all 80 Dealers, and got a cool Titanium Briefcase prize that sits in your safehouse but does nothing (I was hoping it would double the size of your drug bag, but it doesn't). As soon as I finish it, I will post it, and when I finish other items, I will post them all in different large maps.

Cheers
okay, thank you. i've been recently trying to find new druggies since i cant seem to find any new people to sell too.

calebh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can find a tank just to the south of the airport and blow things up from inside. It's basically invulnerable, the only bad side is that it moves slow, so don't let any cops hang on the side and try to get in. I got 4 stars with it by blowing up police cars with the gun on it and still made it to my safe house after several minutes. Also, there is a mission from a hot dog guy that wants to track his wife. Not sure on the exact location though.

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
I just found the 2 statues and on the board in the social thing
smile.gif

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm making an interactive map that displays stuff like security cameras, dealers, unique stunt jumps, etc., but I will need information on this, but not now, as I'm still putting the map together from an emulator.

I'm just saying this to say: "Don't steal this idea from me!"
smile.gif

Onelouder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gerinych said:
I'm making an interactive map that displays stuff like security cameras, dealers, unique stunt jumps, etc., but I will need information on this, but not now, as I'm still putting the map together from an emulator.

I'm just saying this to say: "Don't steal this idea from me!"
smile.gif

That's awesome Gerinych! Do you see the dealer map I posted, all 80! When you do make it, be sure to post it here and I'll make sure it goes at the top of the thread with your name attached.
Cheers

Nottulys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the bottom of the map on the Big Island on the left(of the map), Theres some things on there that look like upside-down Lego-Blocks, around there is the Chainsaw on the ground, and in that same area there is a security camera.

The Chainsaw is hands-down the best melee weapon I've gotten so far.....it actually shreds whoever you hold it to.....fukin great!

News for you, and you can add that to your little map thing people above my post.

Gerinych

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I finisjed the first part of my project - I got the small map and the large map of Liberty City. Right now I'm adding the locations. I'll add all the dealers and interesting places, like oddjobs and races. Expect it my tomorrow.

kylel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
question for mission 16 i believe "raw deal"
when i get past most of the gang members and it prompts me to go to the club, i walk forward and am instantly killed.

What am i doing wrong is is this a glitch.

juntok_abot

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
kylel said:
question for mission 16 i believe "raw deal"
when i get past most of the gang members and it prompts me to go to the club, i walk forward and am instantly killed.

What am i doing wrong is is this a glitch.
same happened to me, it's not a glitch
maybe they use bazooka on you
my case, even double armor depleted very fast

me, when prompted to go to the club
steal one of the passing cars
drive the car to club, dont leave the boss

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SOME CHEAT CODES HAVE BEEN FOUND!!!

gamefaqs board
QUOTE said:
the dpad is ^v

hurricane ^vBYRL
lots of rain ^vAXRL
sunny ^vABLR
rain ^vYALR
cloud ^vXYLR
weapons 1 R^Bv (grenade, nightstick, pistol, minigun, assault, micro smg, stubby shotgun)
weapons 2 R^Av (molotov, teaser, dual pistols, flamethrower, carbine, smg, dual-barrel)
weapons 3 R^Yv (mine, chainsaw, revolver, flamethrower, carbine, smg, dual-barrel)
weapons 4 R^Xv (flashbang, bat, pistol, rpg, carbine, micro smg, stubby shotgun)
health LLRAABBR
armor LLRBBAAR (these seem to do the same thing)
wanted up LLRYYXXR
wanted down RXXYYRLL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.