Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sstew said:
Veristical Blaze said:
mattx said:
2 mystery items:

1. I have seen a strange truck driving around. It has a star, and there's a red arrow above it ( indicating its a target). It will drive peacefully by, unless you ram it..then it speeds off?!!!? I have chased it around for hours, but I cant kill it!

answer: these are trucks which u need to steal(press X when next to it) to get drugs or weapons or just money and drive to one of your garages at your safehouses

2. Also, there are many locations with spinning balls of blue light around town...what are they???

answer: dunno maybe these are the security cameras
unsure.gif

What are they????

Um. They're Ammu-Nation trucks, its not as simple as just pushing "x" you need to wreck the truck enough to get the driver to come out, then kill him, and get in. As far as I know it only gives Guns,Ammo, not money or drugs.

Those swirls he's refering to aren't camera's, I heard there spawn points for local wifi

the swirling dots are where the lions of fo can be found
wi fi point? wtf

theskells1

Trophies
XP
Country
Egonny said:
Just bought a Rhino, is there any way on keeping it, since it doesn't fit in any garage.

Actually you don't need to put it into your garage since you can just go get another one from the airport! :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up