Hacking Got banned. Any suggestion ?

Flirkyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try with your phone if you have one?
You didn't use psninja? What were you doing? Did you just log into psn without disabling anything??
Already tried on phone, doesn't work.

Well I've didn't used it much when I've hacked it. I just start the console to hack it, and disconnect to psn. I tried one game on multiman but I was sure I was disconnected. Didn't used psninja since I've didn't had time to used it (like I said, I've only setup the hack the day it was aout and tried one game, didn't think only that would got me a ban so quickly).
I did used one app to disable syscall tho, but don't remember the name

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I installed the CFW on 4.82 at the released of exploit. I nearly didn't used the console at that time and I was sure to be not online when I've used it.

I might made a mistake since I just got my account banned (without any mail or anything) with the code 8002A227. Worst of it, I can't even get on my psn account on another device (and I bought a LOT of game, which make it pretty bad for me).
Soooo, is there any mean to get it back ? Or I am permanently fucked ? I know there's some way to unban a ps3; but since I can't even connect to my psn account on other device? i'm a "little" scared that I can't unban at all.

Thanks in advance for the answer (if it's not the good forum to post this question, I'll delete it)

No.. You are screw. Nothing you can do about it.

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Well I've didn't used it much when I've hacked it. I just start the console to hack it, and disconnect to psn. I tried one game on multiman but I was sure I was disconnected. Didn't used psninja since I've didn't had time to used it (like I said, I've only setup the hack the day it was aout and tried one game, didn't think only that would got me a ban so quickly).
Your account is banned. Definitely. And I’m sure it’s permanent.

Anyway... have you tried to create a new PSN account on your PlayStation? Try it (just to make sure if your console got banned as well)

Flirkyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Your account is banned. Definitely. And I’m sure it’s permanent.

Anyway... have you tried to create a new PSN account on your PlayStation? Try it (just to make sure if your console got banned as well)
I have another account on the ps3, I'll try to connect to it later

Last edited by Flirkyn,

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Without using psninja to spoof and make your game history read only... They could see everything that you played including homebrew. So once they had access to that, you were screwed...

D

Deleted User

Just make a new psn account if your not console banned and get everything you lost on that other account back through game backups,since you have cfw this should be no problem.

Last edited by ,

xpoverzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
You could but then you would need to repurchase all your games which can be expensive.
Yes, but if you are banned do to piracy content then why would there be a need to repurchase games? Just redownload them?? And if you got banned without pirating the games, then getting banned is certainly something that will inspire one to pirate. Stupid Sony.. Looks like having two PS3 is the way to go as someone mentioned above. Have one that is always legit for your online game playing, and have another to do whatever you want to do with it. You can pick up PS3's for under $100 these days, so having two of them shouldn't be a big deal.

Last edited by xpoverzion,

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to do this recently myself, but....then I would lose all my ps4 games as well and I couldn't think of anything I would use ps3 CFW with.

Sorry you got banned though OP best of luck to you.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was thinking about putting CFW on the PS3 i'm getting but now i'm not going risk since i spend over 8000 dollars over 8 years...

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't need to buy another ps3 system to go online again. You can buy a ps3 cid/idps/psid bundle from ebay and use that to get back online on a cfw ps3 from what i know of.

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, question. can an account no longer on the system be affected after a console ban? I deleted my account prior to hacking it, and currently use that account on another system. I doubt that could happen, but I dont know enough about this stuff.

Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I installed the CFW on 4.82 at the released of exploit. I nearly didn't used the console at that time and I was sure to be not online when I've used it.

I might made a mistake since I just got my account banned (without any mail or anything) with the code 8002A227. Worst of it, I can't even get on my psn account on another device (and I bought a LOT of game, which make it pretty bad for me).
Soooo, is there any mean to get it back ? Or I am permanently fucked ? I know there's some way to unban a ps3; but since I can't even connect to my psn account on other device? i'm a "little" scared that I can't unban at all.

Thanks in advance for the answer (if it's not the good forum to post this question, I'll delete it)
You shouldn’t have used your main account on CFW because of these risks but it really depends you could have been suspended or banned

coolguy8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have a CFW'd PS3 that is still linked to PSN with my main account because I am a dummy. However I have never connected to PSN or attempted to yet with it. What are the steps I can take to deactivate/unlink it from my main account and then use a secondary account with it? Or is there a dual boot OFW + CFW option yet?
Also... my Vita has been hacked w/ Henkaku forever, and I've used PSN with it numerous times... Is THAT grounds for an account ban? Or is it, but Sony just doesn't care/never takes action against hacked Vitas?

Tweaker_Modding

Siezure Dice™
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, I have a CFW'd PS3 that is still linked to PSN with my main account because I am a dummy. However I have never connected to PSN or attempted to yet with it. What are the steps I can take to deactivate/unlink it from my main account and then use a secondary account with it? Or is there a dual boot OFW + CFW option yet?
Also... my Vita has been hacked w/ Henkaku forever, and I've used PSN with it numerous times... Is THAT grounds for an account ban? Or is it, but Sony just doesn't care/never takes action against hacked Vitas?
are you able to sign into the account on any playstation system and/or the playstation website

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's no way to get it back. bannings are final, so there's nothing you can do. if the account is banned, you won't be able to sign in online. with a system banning, you won't be able to sign in no matter which account is used to sign in. it should fail at making an account as well actually. it should be at the beginning of the account creation process. this is for an online account btw. offline accounts won't matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1