Hardware Good pair of bluetooth head/earphones

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have any recommendations for this? I think the maximum I want to spend is $60 (preferably less). I forgot to mention - I want to use these with my laptop (on windows 10).

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
The problem with Bluetooth and laptops is that if you’re in an area with a lot of 2.4Ghz traffic (like an office or coffee shop) then it’s very easy for them to get disconnected.

But generally, I’d give Amazon a browse and go by their reviews. If you want quality, it’s out of your budget. But if you want “good enough”, Amazon’s a good guide.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
The problem with Bluetooth and laptops is that if you’re in an area with a lot of 2.4Ghz traffic (like an office or coffee shop) then it’s very easy for them to get disconnected.

But generally, I’d give Amazon a browse and go by their reviews. If you want quality, it’s out of your budget. But if you want “good enough”, Amazon’s a good guide.

All good advice. I'd like to add regarding amazon, if you are a prime member wait until the 15-16th for Prime day. They may bring a more expensive pair down into your price range.

Depending on if you want true wireless or to just not be tethered to the laptop you could look into buying a small bluetooth receiver that you can just plug some wired headphones into.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Something else I should mention, Bluetooth is not good for watching videos as it adds a half second delay to sound you hear. Bluetooth receivers like @spectral mentioned can turn that into a second delay.

I’ve got one for my Switch... it throws off my game when playing Smash Bros.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
Something else I should mention, Bluetooth is not good for watching videos as it adds a half second delay to sound you hear. Bluetooth receivers like @spectral mentioned can turn that into a second delay.

I’ve got one for my Switch... it throws off my game when playing Smash Bros.
Only if you buy a shitty one. The built in bluetooth on laptops and consoles generally sucks anyway. Personally I got a transmitter that acts as a USB soundcard(also optical and RCA) and supports APTX LL along with headphones that support APTX LL. Completely avoids lag but also completely out of the price range for the OP. Plenty of the receivers like the one I mentioned also Support APTX LL, unfortunately the built in bluetooth transmitters in most devices don't

Last edited by spectral,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1