Hacking Getting Pokemon EON Tickets through Spillpasspi

Anthraxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got SpillPassPi "working", it's flooded me with Mii Plaza passes faster than I can play them and maxed out my LBW and Braverly Default passes within a few hours. The interval has been reduced to 60.

However in Omega Sapphire I'm getting *nothing*. Not even bases. I've had a few BuzzNav notifications come up while I've been trying but I'm pretty sure they're from my boyfriend's game, as I've already added his base via regular StreetPass and if I check the bases section of the AreaNav there aren't any new ones.

I've switched between NZ@McD1 and attwifi, I've deactivated StreetPass through system settings then enabled again in OS. I have no idea why this isn't working, pls halp!

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I've got SpillPassPi "working", it's flooded me with Mii Plaza passes faster than I can play them and maxed out my LBW and Braverly Default passes within a few hours. The interval has been reduced to 60.

However in Omega Sapphire I'm getting *nothing*. Not even bases. I've had a few BuzzNav notifications come up while I've been trying but I'm pretty sure they're from my boyfriend's game, as I've already added his base via regular StreetPass and if I check the bases section of the AreaNav there aren't any new ones.

I've switched between NZ@McD1 and attwifi, I've deactivated StreetPass through system settings then enabled again in OS. I have no idea why this isn't working, pls halp!

are you using rom or cart?

IF rom, is the rom same region as your 3ds?

(just wondering, have no theories yet)

Anthraxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Legit AU cart, totally unmodified AU New 3DS. Using RasPi rev B and a ThePiHut micro wifi adapter too if that helps.

Anthraxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn. It's not like I can contact Nintendo support and be like "Hey I'm not getting Pokemon street passes on HomePass, what's up with that?" :P

EDIT: Just checked again after rebooting the SpillPass for the 10th time and leaving it alone for like an hour. Seven StreetPasses for Omega Sapphire including an Eon Ticket! :D Dunno why it wasn't working originally, but hey!

Reactions: Deleted User

princeken09

그 "멋진" 남자
Trophies
XP
Country
I streetpassed an eon ticket by manually changing MACs every 10 minutes or so, I have 2 downloadable version of ORAS and one cartridge. I opened the eon ticket on one game and the other didn't got one. Do I need to receive another via Streetpass? Thanks!

Edit: Okay, you need to receive another one via a different streetpass mac, regardless if you received more than 1 eon ticket streetpass.

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm seriously unlucky I have been trying for a EON ticket and have not got a single pass for OR of any kind. I have confirmed that streetpass is turned on for the title in data management and I know that my homepass is working since in the last 36 hours I have got hits for Y every 2-3 minutes and amassed over 13,000 Pokemiles from it.

I have run the entire main list of 4E:53:50:4F:4F for 00 to 9F in a custom random order since I heard using the default order can have you following the same person due to using the same timings on the cycle.

I have tried mutiple SSIDs from NZ@McD1 to attwifi even NintendoSpotPass5 and NZ@McD
I have also temporarily turned of passing in Y which just left me with no passes.

Ryft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm seriously unlucky I have been trying for a EON ticket and have not got a single pass for OR of any kind. I have confirmed that streetpass is turned on for the title in data management and I know that my homepass is working since in the last 36 hours I have got hits for Y every 2-3 minutes and amassed over 13,000 Pokemiles from it.

I have run the entire main list of 4E:53:50:4F:4F for 00 to 9F in a custom random order since I heard using the default order can have you following the same person due to using the same timings on the cycle.

I have tried mutiple SSIDs from NZ@McD1 to attwifi even NintendoSpotPass5 and NZ@McD
I have also temporarily turned of passing in Y which just left me with no passes.

Probably a stupid question, but did you activate streetpass in OR? I think you have to do it from the news app thingy (forgot the name off the top of my head).

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably a stupid question, but did you activate streetpass in OR? I think you have to do it from the news app thingy (forgot the name off the top of my head).

The second sentence in my post is me saying that I confirmed it was activated by checking data management in the 3DS settings and the name of where I activated it was BuzzNav.

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finally have it working, I deactivated ALL street pass games including OR then reactivated just OR.

First try I had a hit, it wasn't the EON ticket but at least it was a hit. So I just started the mac cycle again and hope to get the ticket soon.

IdahoNate153

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally have it working, I deactivated ALL street pass games including OR then reactivated just OR.

First try I had a hit, it wasn't the EON ticket but at least it was a hit. So I just started the mac cycle again and hope to get the ticket soon.

Same here, I've been having trouble getting the EON ticket.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)