Hardware Getting a 3DS tonight!

W

wii-dog

i got shinobi/madden/mario 3d/driver/resident evil/cavestory/streetfighter4/ im seeling on cregslist at 25 bucks each but you have to buy all of them at 175. mario cart will be cool
i think its kinda dumb that you have to wait for resident evil and metal gear is same gear 3ds kinda sucks ds you get to play everthing for free i have recept for jan 3 so ill get my money back at target after mario cart

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got shinobi/madden/mario 3d/driver/resident evil/cavestory/streetfighter4/ im seeling on cregslist at 25 bucks each but you have to buy all of them at 175. mario cart will be cool
i think its kinda dumb that you have to wait for resident evil and metal gear is same gear 3ds kinda sucks ds you get to play everthing for free i have recept for jan 3 so ill get my money back at target after mario cart
Oxford-Dictionary-of-English.jpg

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the simple fact that you're making an ass of yourself...

I am assuming in that hail of broken English you're saying something that you are going to buy them, play them, and return them? Not gonna happen. Target's return policy on games states that to get a refund they have to be unopened, otherwise you exchange them for another copy of the exact same title. I would know, it's where I work. I would know, because I work in electronics.

-snip-

Reactions: 1 person

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the simple fact that you're making an ass of yourself...

I am assuming in that hail of broken English you're saying something that you are going to buy them, play them, and return them? Not gonna happen. Target's return policy on games states that to get a refund they have to be unopened, otherwise you exchange them for another copy of the exact same title. I would know, it's where I work. I would know, because I work in electronics.

-snip-
1. Trade in your game for the same title.
2. Trade your new, unopened game for a different one.
Any questions?

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with that. In my experience, the only cartridge games you tend to find for $10 or less are used five-year-old stinkers without any packaging or manuals.
I don't really feel the need for packaging, and isn't there a built in manual for the 3DS?
As far as I know, software manuals are reserved for digitally distributed titles. At the very least, the one 3DS game I own (Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked) does not have a software manual, proving that not all cartridge games will have them.

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with that. In my experience, the only cartridge games you tend to find for $10 or less are used five-year-old stinkers without any packaging or manuals.
I don't really feel the need for packaging, and isn't there a built in manual for the 3DS?
As far as I know, software manuals are reserved for digitally distributed titles. At the very least, the one 3DS game I own (Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked) does not have a software manual, proving that not all cartridge games will have them.
Like I said, I don't have any 3DS game cartridges yet. So I just assumed everything had them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1